MADISON (GaeaTimes.com)- On Friday, the GOP leaders ousted its controversial chairman, Michael S.
Release Time: For Immediate Release WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key administration posts: Pamela L.
MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin Sen. Russ Feingold defended his vote for health care reform during a televised debate Friday, and accused Republican challenger Ron Johnson of wanting to replace the program with a system that puts insurance companies in control.
MADISON, Wis. - Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday that Wisconsin's Republican gubernatorial candidate Scott Walker is skating by on GOP talking points while Democrat Tom Barrett has a "backbone like a ramrod." Biden made the comments at a Thursday morning fundraiser for Barrett.
MADISON, Wis. - Money raised by Vice President Joe Biden during a closed-door breakfast event Thursday in downtown Madison will be used to buy more time to air commercials in the final three weeks of the governor's race, Democrat Tom Barrett said.
- NFL flags Feingold's latest ad for Moss clip
- NFL flags Feingold's latest ad
- APNewsBreak: NFL flags Feingold's latest ad
- Democrat Feingold runs ad touting health care vote
- AP names Foley as Iowa City correspondent
- Obama charges up young voters at concert/rally
- Feingold reverses course, will appear with Obama
- Obama both rallies, scolds Dems in campaign trip
- In backyards and on campus, Obama rallies Dems
- Obama returning U. of Wis. to court young voters
- Groups demand explanation of 'sexting' DA inaction
- Wis. gov. working on complaints about 'sexting' DA
- First lady to headline 9 Democratic fundraisers
- Letter: Wis. DA invited woman to date at autopsy
- APNewsBreak: 'Sexting' DA rejects calls to resign
- Lawmaker calls on Wis. gov. to remove 'sexting' DA
- Ex-reality TV star wins GOP race for Obey's seat
- Walker wins Wis. GOP gubernatorial primary
- Johnson wins Wis. GOP Sen. primary; Feingold waits
- Barrett wins Wis. Democratic nomination for gov.
- Tea party favorite O'Donnell wins in Delaware
- Tea party Senate favorites lead in NH, Delaware
- Tea party favorite Ovide Lamontagne leads in NH
- Tea party favorite leads in New Hampshire
- Primary showdowns: GOP establishment vs tea party
- APNewsBreak: Wis., Minn. chase double-voting cases
- Wis. agrees to extend deadline for some voters
- Shumlin wins primary re-count in Vt. governor race
- Wis. reaches deal on military, overseas voting
- Wis. reaches deal with feds on military voting
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Tea Partiers seek cash for Del.
- Feingold defends record as 'career politician'
- Obama seeks to shore up support for Wis. Democrats
- House GOP leader jabs at Iraq war surge critics
- Obama: End of Iraq combat mission not victory lap