Weapons Laws And Regulations
HELENA, Mont. - A federal judge in Missoula has dismissed a lawsuit by gun rights advocates and states seeking freedom from federal gun laws, a move that the advocates promised to appeal.
HELENA, Mont. - A federal judge in Montana is dismissing a lawsuit launched by gun rights advocates and states seeking freedom from federal gun laws.
HELENA, Mont. - A group of states seeking freedom from federal gun laws were dealt a blow Wednesday when a federal magistrate recommended dismissal of a lawsuit launched by gun rights advocates who argue Congress has overstepped its bounds with gun control.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - California lawmakers have rejected a bill that would have made it illegal to carry unloaded guns in public.
CHICAGO - A federal appeals court has upheld a ban on gun possession for a domestic violence offender.
- Chicago's tough new gun ordinance goes into effect
- Chicago's new gun ordinance goes into effect
- Ga. minister files lawsuit over guns in churches
- Lawsuit filed against Chicago's new gun laws
- Wis. DA says he won't prosecute some gun laws
- Groups fill NRA void in gun rights movement
- Chicago approves tough new handgun restrictions
- Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago
- Chicago moves quickly to draft new gun ordinance
- Chicago gun ban on way out, but mayor vows fight
- Daley disappointed by Supreme Court gun ruling
- Justices extend gun owner rights nationwide
- U. of Colorado will fight to keep guns off campus
- Chicago not done fighting if court strikes gun ban
- 10 people killed by guns in Chicago since Friday
- Israel approves new list of goods banned from Gaza
- Toy soldiers run afoul of school's weapons ban
- Paul reaches out to gun advocates in Senate race
- Guns could be a tough topic for Texas candidate
- Nuke session approves early steps to disarm
- Diplomats haggle into final hours of nuke session
- Chicago's mayor sorry about off-color gun comment
- Have gun, will travel into the Texas state capital
- Mexico's Calderon criticizes state immigration law
- Mexico's Calderon urges US to curb drug demand
- New law pits guns vs. grizzlies in national parks
- Gun law dispute sinks voting rights bill for DC
- House abandons vote bill for US capital.
- House abandons DC vote bill
- Advocates carry handguns, rifles at Va. rally
- Arizona to allow concealed weapons without permit
- Colo. revives suit seeking OK for guns on campus
- DC vote bill could be back next week
- Mayor asks 50,000 political donors to think of NYC
- Judge upholds DC's post-Supreme Court gun laws