UNITED NATIONS - The African Union asked the U.N.
SAN MARINO, Calif. - The Nuremberg Laws, the documents that took away Jews' rights to German citizenship and laid the groundwork for the execution of 6 million people during the Holocaust, were turned over to the National Archives on Wednesday.
YANGON, Myanmar - Myanmar pro-democracy parties on Friday praised the U.S.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration has decided to support the creation of a United Nations commission to look into alleged crimes against humanity and war crimes in Myanmar.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration has decided to support creation of a United Nations commission to look into alleged crimes against humanity and war crimes in Myanmar, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.
- Sri Lanka war commission begins public hearings
- UK court blocks extradition of ex-Bosnian leader
- WikiLeaks says evidence of war crimes in documents
- Sudan president in Chad despite arrest warrant
- Court orders Congolese war crimes suspect freed
- Bangladesh bans travel for war crimes suspects
- Int'l Court charges Sudan president with genocide
- 775 coffins: Bosnia marks 1995 Srebrenica massacre
- Sri Lanka Cabinet minister ends 3-day protest fast
- Sri Lankan protesters continue sit-in against UN
- Sri Lanka protesters lay siege to UN compound
- Sri Lanka police abort attempt to free UN workers
- Sri Lanka police break protesters' blockade of UN
- 2 Sudanese rebels appear at war crimes court
- Int'l Court nations to ponder crimes of aggression
- Amnesty: G20 frustrating human rights progress
- Intn'l court reports Sudan to UN
- Intn'l court reports Sudan to UN Security Council
- Group presents new evidence on abuses in Sri Lanka
- Court upholds Latvian's war crimes conviction
- Rights group: Sri Lanka committed war crimes
- Whitney Harris, Nuremberg prosecutor, dies at 97
- Rights group urges war crimes probe in Yemen war
- Boycott threat roils key Sudan elections
- Serbia issues arrest warrant for suspected Nazi
- Serb nationalists name street after Mladic
- European Parliament backs UN report on Gaza war
- Sri Lankan parliament dissolved ahead of new vote
- Family says former general cut off after arrest
- International Court dismisses case of Darfur rebel
- Hamas backtracks on apology over harming civilians
- Hamas backtracks on missile apology
- Netanyahu: Peace talks could resume in weeks
- Minister: Israel rejects UN Gaza war probe call
- Video stirs call for Sri Lanka war crimes probe