THIMPHU - Amid reports that the US has put on hold high-level bilateral contacts with Pakistan over the continued detention of Raymond Davis, Islamabad Tuesday stressed that engagements between the two sides would continue.
THIMPHU - Bhutanese Prime Minister Lyonchhoen Jigmi Y.
THIMPHU - Pakistani Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir Monday night called on Indian External Affairs Minister S.M.
THIMPHU - A day after the foreign secretaries of India and Pakistan met in this Bhutanese capital and agreed to take forward the dialogue process, both countries were optimistic Monday that they had taken steps to bridge the trust deficit and this would lead to a more sustained dialogue.
THIMPHU - Talks between India and Pakistan have laid "solid foundation" for "sustained engagement", External Affairs Minister S.M.
- India, Pakistan agree to carry forward dialogue process (Lead, changing dateline)
- Interact more with others, but on own terms, India urges Saarc
- Meira Kumar to address Bhutanese parliament Friday
- Meeting between India, Pak PMs was an exercise in mutual comprehension: Rao
- SAARC summit ends, pledges ‘green and happy South Asia’
- Afghanistan, Balochistan not discussed: India
- India, Pakistan take steps to revive spiked peace process (Roundup)
- India, Pakistan chart way forward in PM level talks (Second Lead)
- Manmohan, Gilani discuss prosecution of Hafiz Saeed
- India, Pakistan agree to restore trust, chart way forward
- Talks have changed climate between India, Pakistan: Qureshi
- India, Pakistan agree to restore trust
- Manmohan, Gilani chart ‘course forward’, says Nirupama Rao
- Manmohan, Gilani talk for 50 minutes
- Manmohan, Gilani talks go on for 50 minutes
- Gilani, Manmohan begin talks in Thimphu
- Manmohan-Gilani meeting delayed by an hour
- US hopes for positive outcome from Indo-Pak dialogue
- Manmohan, Gilani take a sunset stroll in Thimphu (Thimphu Diary)
- An India-Pakistan thaw in scenic Thimphu?
- For SAARC’s sake mend ties, India, Pakistan urged
- Manmohan, Gilani to meet on SAARC summit sidelines(Second Lead, fixing time,venue)
- Pakistan wants talks to be based on Sharm-el-Sheikh pact
- South Asian leaders admit SAARC failure; blame India, Pakistan (Roundup)
- Text of Manmohan Singh\’s speech at SAARC summit
- SAARC is glass half empty, region needs empowerment: PM
- Manmohan, Gilani to meet on SAARC summit margins
- SAARC: 25 years of existence but little to show
- SAARC is a glass half empty: PM
- No request yet from India for a meeting with PM Gilani: Pak spokesman
- Manmohan, Gilani to meet in Thimphu
- SAARC summit begins with resolve to tackle climate change
- India did not respond to proposal for PM-level talks: Pakistan
- Indian diplomat spy case is serious matter: Krishna
- Bhutanese ‘trick’ makes Manmohan, Gilani neighbours (Thimphu Diary)