TEHRAN - Anti-government protesters in Libya have gained control over most of the country's oil fields, Iran's Press TV said Sunday.
TEHRAN - The youngest son of Libyan strongman Muammar Gaddafi joined the anti-government protesters amid continued demonstrations against the embattled leader, IRNA news agency reported Friday.
TEHRAN - Iran witnessed a new wave of anti-government protests in different parts of the country Sunday as demonstrators took to streets in various cities, media reports said.
TEHRAN - The speaker of Iran's parliament, the Majlis, has said "massacre" of the people in Libya and Bahrain were taking place on the orders of the US.
MANAMA/TEHRAN - A Briton who is an advisor to Bahrain's King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa has been blamed for the violent crackdown on thousands of pro-democracy protesters in Manama's Pearl Square, a media report said Sunday.
- Six more die in Yemen protests
- Mubarak’s assets not frozen in EU: Report
- Iran to stage protests against opposition leaders
- Bahrain king hails military crackdown on protesters
- Protesters want king’s power curtailed in Jordan
- Two killed in Iran protests
- EU urges Iran against using force (Second Lead)
- Regional developments present new opportunity: Iran
- The Mubarak effect - protests spread near and far
- One killed in Tehran protest
- Clashes in Iran, opposition leader under house arrest
- Iran’s opposition stages protests despite warnings
- Ahmadinejad appoints new atomic chief
- Iran congratulates Egyptian people’s ‘victory’
- Iran continues nuclear tour with showing its enrichment site
- Iran starts nuclear tour for seven IAEA envoys
- Iran to unveil new nuclear achievements
- Iran ready for confidence-building steps in nuclear talks
- Iran makes 40 kg of 20 percent enriched uranium: Official
- Iran to invite EU, US to visit nuclear sites
- Iranian president fires 14 senior advisors
- Ahmadinejad’s car gets $1 mn bid
- Iran denies WikiLeaks report that Ahmadinejad was slapped
- Iranian foreign minister sacked
- Iran ready to cover Lebanon’s, Hezbollah’s defence needs: Minister
- Ahmadinejad to auction his car for charity
- Iran’s supreme leader backs Kashmir ’struggle’
- Iranian leader asks Muslims to back Kashmir struggle
- No agreement yet reached on nuclear talks’ agenda: Tehran
- Iran openly backs Iraqi PM Maliki for second term
- Iran ready to include nuclear dispute in talks
- Iran will make no compromise: Ahmadinejad
- EU not serious about N-talks resumption, says Iran
- Gunmen kill 4 police in Iran's Kurdish area
- Jailed Iranian opposition lawyer on hunger strike