Shah Mehmood Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - The discussions between the US and Pakistan are now confined only to the row over US official Raymond Davis, who was arrested after he shot dead two Pakistanis in Lahore, it was reported here.
THIMPHU - Talks between India and Pakistan have laid "solid foundation" for "sustained engagement", External Affairs Minister S.M.
NEW DELHI - Ahead of next week\'s bilateral talks in Thimphu, India Thursday said Pakistan has to root out terrorism that has turned out to be a Frankenstein monster for Islamabad.
NEW DELHI - External Affairs Minister S.M.
NEW DELHI - The foreign ministers of India and Pakistan Tuesday had a telephonic talk and hoped for "a positive outcome" at the forthcoming foreign secretaries meeting in Thimphu next month.
- Pakistani Army supported deal on Kashmir: Former foreign minister
- Pakistan, India foreign secretaries to meet in Bhutan
- Pak military forced govt. to record protest with UN on Benazir murder report
- War against Pakistan militants to take 15 years: US cable
- Qureshi ‘deflects’ Obama, Singh’s ‘Pak epicenter of terror’ accusations
- Gilani, Qureshi among many ministers yet to send educational degrees for verification
- India will reassert Kashmir position: Tharoor
- Pakistani foreign minister’s visit put off till next year
- 5 Germans said killed in Pakistan missile strike
- Ansari to represent India at Asia-Europe meeting
- Pakistan raising Kashmir as a diversionary ploy: Krishna
- Krishna, Qureshi have another chance encounter (Lead, Changing Dateline)
- Gilani’s sudden cancellation of Europe trip raises doubts over Islamabad-Paris relations
- Stability in Afghanistan significant for Pakistan: Gilani
- Pakistan, Afghan leaders discuss security, cooperation
- Afghan president arrives in Pakistan to talk security
- Dialogue only way to resolve India-Pak disputes: Qureshi
- British envoy to Pak to be summoned over Cameron’s ‘terror export’ remarks
- Pakistan has to rein in terror outfits: David Cameron
- New home ministry spokesperson to take charge July 26
- Factors behind the India-Pakistan logjam (Comment)
- India, Pakistan quarrel after talks, but say dialogue will continue (Intro Roundup)
- India, Pakistan to stay engaged, terror biggest obstacle (Roundup)
- Call off dialogue with Pakistan: Sushma Swaraj
- Qureshi does not deserve to be foreign minister: BJP
- Pakistan accuses India of selective focus on terror
- Krishna’s arrival statement in Pakistan
- Pakistan visit marks new beginning, says Krishna
- UN rules out reopening Benazir assassination inquiry report despite Pak’s objection
- Do not pre-judge outcome of talks with Pakistan: Krishna
- India, Pakistan foreign secretaries talks end (Second Lead)
- India to press Pakistan for anti-terror action
- More British aid for Pakistan
- India, Pakistan to discuss terror, Kashmir Thursday
- Pak objects to UN’s Benazir assassination report