SEOUL - South Korean government officials Sunday accused the North of preparing for new nuclear tests, based on intelligence that revealed the digging of special tunnels.
SEOUL - South Korea's prime minister said Friday that North Korea's precarious diplomatic and economic position made renewed attacks a real possibility.
SEOUL - North Korea Wednesday celebrated one of its most important holidays, the birthday of leader Kim Jong II, who was feted with cultural events including a flower show and skating competition, state media said.
SEOUL - Talks between South and North Korean military officers Wednesday concluded without an agreement to progress to a high-level military meeting, while Seoul said it agreed in principle to resume a dialogue on humanitarian issues.
SEOUL - The two Koreas Tuesday agreed to hold military talks Feb 8, their first since the North's artillery strike on a South Korean island in November.
- South Korea accepts North’s proposal for military talks
- South Korea calls North’s talks proposal insincere
- Seoul, Tokyo urge Pyongyang for denuclearisation
- Japan foreign minister visits South Korea
- Diplomacy possible with North Korea: US defence secretary
- North, South Korea restore hotline after eight-month
- North Korea seeks talks with South in a month
- North Korea proposes tension-ending talks with South Korea
- South Korea still open to dialogue with North
- North Korea says it wants to defuse tension with South
- South Korea labels North ‘enemy’, signalling harder line
- South Korean leader advises no fear, heavy hand with North
- North Korea ready for nuclear inspectors’ return: Report
- Korea tensions on UN agenda Sunday
- ‘China worried over South Korean military exercise plans’
- ‘South Korea, US responsible for deadly shelling’
- South Korea appoints ex-general as new defence minister
- President Lee Myung-bak Criticizes North Korea’s Attack
- China seeks six-party talks on Korea; naval drills start (Roundup)
- South Korea asks China to intercede in Korean conflict
- Seoul to name new defence minister after shelling
- South Korea defence minister quits after island bombardment
- Economy set to grow nine percent in 2011-12: Manmohan Singh
- Manmohan Singh asks G-20 nations to avoid competitive devaluation of currency
- No basis for Manmohan Singh-Karunanidhi talks on Raja: Officials
- Waka Waka! This time in Africa: Manmohan Singh
- G-20: Manmohan Singh holds bilateral with Mexican President, British PM (Lead: PM)
- G-20: Manmohan Singh holds bilateral with Mexican President, British PM
- Manmohan Singh seeks better trade ties with Ethiopia
- Manmohan Singh arrives in Seoul to attend G-20 Summit
- Pyongyang, Seoul re-establish aviation hotline
- US-led maritime drill starts off South Korea
- North Korea heir apparent debuts at military parade
- NKorea's Kim Jong Un joins father at army drill
- SKorea: Libya releases South Korean pastor