SAN FRANCISCO - Micro-blogging site Twitter confirmed Wednesday that its service had been blocked in Egypt, indicating a probable government crackdown on technology that could disseminate information about the widening anti-government demonstrations.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- California's 45th congressional district Representative Mary Bono Mack has landed herself in hot soup after a reputed media outlet posted a photo and claimed that it shows the U.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- The word 'refudiate' first seized the limelight earlier this year when it was used by Republican leader Sarah Palin during a Fox television appearance in which she famously asked President Barack Obama to 'refudiate' the charges that he had made about the Tea Party movement by calling them racist.
SAN FRANCISCO (Gaea Times.com) Media Matters has received a donation of $1 million from Billionaire George Soros.
SAN FRANCISCO - California's ballot measure to legalize marijuana has a new friend: Facebook co-founder Sean Parker has given $100,000 to back the proposal.
- Filipino WWII veterans sue feds over benefits
- San Francisco approves America's Cup term sheet
- Longtime California political consultant dies
- San Francisco considers banning Happy Meals toys
- Calif gov delays execution to allow appeals time
- California governor delays execution by 45 hours
- Calif. inmate asks federal court to halt execution
- Inmate gets more time to choose execution method
- Judge clears way for 1st Calif execution since '06
- Prop 8 backers target trial judge in urging appeal
- Money's no object for billionaire in CA gov's race
- Meg Whitman breaks US campaign spending records
- San Francisco lawmakers pass alcohol services fee
- US judges agree to pilot study of cameras in court
- San Francisco picked for Asia-Pacific negotiations
- Court again says feds wrongly seized MLB drug list
- Appeals court backs Chevron in Nigeria dispute
- Appeals court ends tattoo parlor ban in Calif city
- Court won't order California to defend Prop 8
- Appeals court lets government halt torture lawsuit
- Schwarzenegger continues to reject Prop 8 appeal
- Calif. gays must wait to wed during Prop 8 appeal
- Court halts Calif. gay marriages pending appeal
- Backers of Calif. gay marriage ban say judge erred
- Sacred artifacts returned to Northern Calif. tribe
- Brown, couples urge speedy return to gay marriages
- Gay couples ask appeals court to allow weddings
- Brown urges speedy return to gay marriages
- Calif. AG ask appeals court to allow weddings
- Judge doubts gay marriage ban's backers can appeal
- Judge keeps gay marriages in California on hold
- Calif Chamber: Pot law would allow smoking at work
- Judge to rule on stay Thursday in Prop. 8 case
- Ginsburg hopes Senate will resume collegial ways
- Schwarzenegger: Let same-sex weddings resume now