ROME - A group of Italian protesters, who call themselves the Purple People, organized a weekend of demonstrations in several cities against Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, demanding his resignation over allegations of sex with underage prostitutes.
LONDON/ROME - Small-time actresses and showgirls, who are at the centre of the prostitution scandal involving Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, have complained of losing their works because of the notoriety of the case, a media report here said.
ROME - An Italian constitutional court has opened the way for Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to be put back on trial, throwing out crucial parts of the law that represented his latest attempt to shield himself from prosecution.
ROME - Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's daughter was left "embittered" by the numerous sex scandals that have embroiled her father, according to excerpts of a magazine interview published Tuesday.
ROME - At least 100 people were injured in clashes between Italian police and demonstrators who exploded firecrackers and attempted to storm parliament buildings, Italian media reported.
- Berlusconi survives key parliament vote
- Protest in Rome ahead of Berlusconi confidence vote
- Berlusconi to seek confidence vote
- Italian prime minister faces new sex scandal
- Vatican opposes execution of Saddam’s minister
- Italy to send 1,200 more soldiers to Afghanistan
- UN report: 22 nations face protracted food crises
- Outrage in Italy as ex-Nazi officer free to shop
- Italian PM under fire again, for Holocaust remark
- Berlusconi survives confidence vote
- Italy's Berlusconi wins confidence vote
- Italy's Berlusconi puts his government to test
- Berlusconi betting on winning confidence vote
- Italy's Berlusconi to seek confidence vote
- Gadhafi makes 4th visit in a year to Rome
- Florence and state spar over 'David'
- Rome, Florence feud over 'David' ownership
- Berlusconi wins censure motion
- Italy's Berlusconi faces showdown with ex-ally
- Berlusconi's political future uncertain
- Berlusconi ousts ally, says government stable
- Berlusconi breaks strict ‘no photo’ rule in front of Leonardo’s Last Supper
- FAO reports shortfall in Chad donations
- Italy's anti-Mafia fighters fear wiretap bill
- Iran’s nuclear plant to be ready in August: Russia
- Italian industry minister resigns amid scandal
- Berlusconi defiant despite gov't infighting
- Berlusconi faces troubles from his own allies
- Italian court rebuffs gay marriage bid
- Berlusconi scores political victory in local vote
- Berlusconi's party making gains in Italian vote
- Italians hold local elections, test for Berlusconi
- Purple power movement pressures Berlusconi
- Abortion foe protests Pelosi outside Vatican
- Italian town commemorates World War II tragedy