Political Approval Ratings
NEW YORK - Trying to shed criticism that he was sitting on a lead and a pile of campaign cash, Democrat Andrew Cuomo emerged this week with daily public events as a new poll shows he may be reclaiming momentum in the race for New York governor.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Republican Marco Rubio commands a double-digit lead among likely voters in Florida's U.S.
ALBANY, N.Y. - Democrat Andrew Cuomo sought to bolster his appeal among independents Wednesday in the race for New York governor with an endorsement from New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, as a new poll showed tea party Republican Carl Paladino gaining ground.
NEW YORK - New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has endorsed Democrat Andrew Cuomo in the New York governor's race, and Cuomo says he is taking a new poll with "a grain of salt." Bloomberg says that Cuomo, the state attorney general, is best equipped to fix problems in Albany.
ALBANY, N.Y. - Front-running Democrat Andrew Cuomo got a potential boost Wednesday in the New York governor's race with an endorsement from New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, while a new poll showed tea party Republican Carl Paladino closing in on him.
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Kirk ducks 'mob banker' hit
- Obama urges Conn. voters to go with Dem for Senate
- Senate candidate says Obama short of expectations
- Obama out to boost Blumenthal in Conn. Senate race
- Ex-Chilean president to head UN agency for women
- Ill. Senate candidate embraces Obama in new ad
- Fewer Democratic candidates seeking Obama's help
- Critics rain on Spain getaway for first lady
- Dem gov hopeful to be far away when Obama's in Ga.
- Crist holds small lead in Fla. US Senate contest
- Poll: Wealthy newcomers lead in Fla. primary races
- Some Democrats wary as Obama ramps up fundraising
- Poll: Schwarzenegger approval rating hits new low
- Angle emerges as Democrats' top target
- Japan finance minister to run to succeed Hatoyama
- A look at Japan's recent prime ministers
- Japan's prime minister steps down over base row
- Japanese leader faces mounting calls to step down
- Polls: Support for Japanese PM falls to 17 percent
- US toll reaches 1,000 deaths in Afghanistan war
- US reaches 1,000 death marker in Afghan war
- Poll: Blumenthal still popular among Conn. voters
- Korean tension a factor in Japan base decision
- Japan prime minister sags dangerously in polls
- Obama opines on love _ and birth certificates
- GOP Senate hopeful in Fla. is the Teflon candidate
- Poll: Crist leads 3-way contest if race held now
- Senate hopeful Rubio rises from unknown to darling
- AP source: Lamont to announce Conn. governor bid
- Poll: Crist, GOP challenger tied in Senate primary
- Poll: GOP primary for US Senate seat in Fla. a tie
- One year in, hope harder to come by, Obama finds
- AP-GfK Poll: Gains for Obama, not his Afghan plans
- Honduras election sets return to business as usual