Release Time: For Immediate Release WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key administration posts: Pamela L.
LAS VEGAS - U.S. Senate candidate Sharron Angle told a crowd of supporters that the country needs to address a "militant terrorist situation" that has allowed Islamic religious law to take hold in some American cities.
DETROIT - Rep. John Conyers, the powerful chairman of the U.S.
WASHINGTON - An endangered Florida congressman is calling his Republican opponent "Taliban Dan" in an effort to paint him as a religious extremist.
DETROIT - Mayor Dave Bing on Tuesday named the city's interim police chief to the role permanently, saying the new chief has shown he can "deliver the results" the city deserves.
- Critics of child-care union get favorable ruling
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Chafee says Del. vote expected
- Obama tells students to work hard and dream big
- Airline attack suspect suggests he wants to plead
- Airline attack suspect wants to represent himself
- Mich. child care workers sue to break from union
- Detroit mayor's nominee to police board withdraws
- Grand Rapids, Mich., awaits ArtPrize crowds
- AP source: Suspicious luggage sparks questioning
- Michigan tea partiers launch surprise push
- $250K set bond for woman in pie attack on senator
- Woman due in court for pie attack on US Sen. Levin
- Woman hits Senate Armed Services chairman with pie
- Steamy texts tie top Detroit cop to subordinate
- Washington ties dash hopes for political promotion
- Congresswoman's loss signals end to family's reign
- Virg Bernero Wins Michigan Democratic Primary
- Rick Snyder Gains Republican Nod
- Michigan Election Results 2010
- Voters boot ex-Detroit mayor's mom from Congress
- Rep. Kilpatrick of Detroit loses in Dem. primary
- GOP could have leg up in fall Mich. gov's race
- Rick Snyder wins GOP primary for Mich. governor
- Lansing mayor wins Dem. primary for Mich. governor
- Brownback, Carnahan, Blunt win in Ks., Mo.
- Brownback wins Kan. GOP nod; Carnahan tops in Mo.
- Mo., Mich., Kan., choose candidates in primaries
- 'Detroit 1-8-7' producers a no-show at meeting
- Detroit officials, TV drama producers to meet
- City Council fears TV show's focus on stereotypes
- Ousted Detroit police chief fires back on Facebook
- Detroit police chief resigns in surprise move
- Brief for 9 states backs Arizona immigration law
- Health care, gambling proposals don't make ballot
- Missed meetings could mean jail time for parents