KIEV, Ukraine - Hundreds of people gathered in the Ukrainian capital on Wednesday to mark the 69th anniversary of the Nazi massacre of tens of thousands of Jews.
CONAKRY, Guinea - Guinea's prime minister said Monday that the country's historic presidential runoff vote is still set to go forward at this point despite pre-election violence over the weekend that left one person dead and at least 54 wounded.
CONAKRY, Guinea - Guinea's interim government is to decide Monday when campaigns can resume after weekend violence between political rivals left one person dead and at least 54 wounded just days before the country's historic presidential runoff vote.
CONAKRY, Guinea - Presidential campaigns in Guinea have been temporarily suspended after violence between rival campaign supporters left one person dead, a government official said Sunday.
MIAMI - A former Argentine military officer is going to have to wait a little longer to find out if he will be sent to Argentina to stand trial on charges that he was involved in a 1972 massacre of leftist guerrillas.
- UN: Attacks on Hutus in 1990s could be genocide
- Asia stops to remember end of World War II
- 775 coffins: Bosnia marks 1995 Srebrenica massacre
- Srebrenica massacre memorial to point finger at UN
- Srebrenica memorial to point finger at UN
- Guinea's first free election held after Army rule
- Turkey: 4 Turks dead on aid ship
- Turkish PM calls Israeli ship raid a 'massacre'
- Obama cites 'devastating chapter' in Armenia past
- Putin says Stalin massacred Poles out of revenge
- Serb President: Srebrenica declaration 'historic'
- Serbia offers apology for Srebrenica massacre
- US ex-general apologizes for Dutch gay comments
- Dutch fuming at retired US general's gays comment
- 2 ex-soldiers arrested in Guatemalan 1982 massacre
- Exile of Guinea junta leader sparks hope back home
- Guinea's military junta says leader must return
- After move closer to Guinea, leader seen as danger
- Guinea's wounded leader travels to Burkina Faso
- Serbian official quits over failure to get Mladic
- Rights courts condemns Guatemala in 1982 massacre
- Report: Guinea massacre 'crime against humanity'
- 100 bodies disappeared after Guinea massacre
- Guinea soldier: I shot the president
- S Philippines grapples with crisis after crisis
- Militants attack Philippine jail, 31 inmates freed
- Martial law ended in Philippine massacre province
- Philippines lifts martial law in southern province
- Philippines grapples with disarming wild militia
- No. 2 of Guinea's junta makes first public speech
- Philippines names 100 more suspects in massacre
- Guinea's junta suspends political negotiations
- Philippine police: 161 suspects in massacre sought
- Amnesty urges quick end to Philippine martial law
- Amnesty calls for end to Philippine martial law