SIRTE, Libya - Arab ministers agreed Friday to give the United States another month to try to persuade Israel to renew curbs on West Bank settlement construction and keep Mideast peace talks from collapsing.
SIRTE, Libya - Arab ministers say they support the Palestinians' decision to stop direct talks with Israel unless the Israelis agree to halt all settlement construction in the West Bank.
SIRTE, Libya - Moderate Arab nations trying to prevent a breakdown of troubled Israeli-Palestinian peace talks are proposing a return to indirect negotiations as a face-saving device, diplomats said Friday.
SEOUL, South Korea - Libya released a South Korean Christian pastor and a businessman on Sunday who had been detained on accusations of proselytizing in the predominantly Muslim country, South Korea's Foreign Ministry said.
ROME - Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi arrived in Rome on Sunday for his fourth visit in a year amid steadily improving business ties with his country's former colonial ruler.
- APNewsBreak: BP's Hayward won't testify next month
- Israeli held in Libya returns home after release
- Israeli held in Libya returning home after release
- Cameron rebuffs US, says no new inquiry on bomber
- Obama, British PM: Bomber release not BP's doing
- Hoekstra wants probe of Lockerbie bomber's release
- BP stealing thunder from Cameron's US visit
- UK's Cameron: releasing Lockerbie bomber was wrong
- Senators seek probe into alleged BP-Lockerbie link
- Swiss mulled using force to free citizens in Libya
- Swiss man leaves Libya as 2 nations end dispute
- Swiss man to leave Libya as 2 nations end dispute
- UN refugee agency says being expelled from Libya
- UN elects rights violators to Human Rights Council
- Gadhafi: US nuclear snub of Libya hurts peace
- Israeli Arab members of parliament visit Libya
- Arab leaders renew support for peace efforts
- Syria, Libya pressure Palestinians to quit talks
- Libya lifts visa ban on 25 European nations
- Arab League chief urges closer ties with Iran
- Israeli settlement activities illegal: UN chief
- Swiss ready to lift travel ban on Libyan officials
- US official apologizes for joke about Gadhafi
- US official apologizes for insulting Libya leader
- Swiss, Libyans plan to meet over visa row
- Libya bars European visitors in bizarre dispute
- Marines exit Iraq in first wave of US forces out
- Rights group says Libya still behind on freedoms
- Libya to hold 2nd trial for Swiss businessmen
- Libya sentences Swiss businessmen to 16 months