LA PAZ - Bolivia has recognised Palestine as an independent and sovereign state within the 1967 borders, Bolivian President Evo Morales announced Wednesday.
LA PAZ, Bolivia - President Evo Morales says Bolivia's new constitution will let him seek another five-year term in 2014 - even though opposition leaders insist the document rules out re-election.
LA PAZ, Bolivia - Two young French tourists have been missing nearly four weeks in Bolivia's Beni region in the Amazon bordering Brazil, the French ambassador said Wednesday in launching a public appeal for help finding them.
LA PAZ, Bolivia - A Bolivian court has upheld a government decision to seize a ranch from a U.S.
LA PAZ, Bolivia - President Evo Morales has been re-elected as head of Bolivia's largest coca-growers union, a post he has held for more than two decades.
- Morales’ comments on gays, chickens, baldness trump climate event
- Small gains for Bolivia's Morales in state votes
- Bolivia tackles gender equality in government
- Official: Bolivian opposition candidate fled to US
- Ex-Bolivian candidate disappears to escape charges
- Bolivia seizes big ranch from president's opponent
- Electoral win for Bolivian people: Evo Morales
- Morales poised for re-election in Bolivia