KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak has criticised a banned organisation of Indians whose supporters courted arrest to demand withdrawal of a school book they say makes racist references to ethnic Indians.
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak, who is a regular blogger, played host to over 600 people from among thousands who follow him on Twitter and Facebook.
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC), the country's largest Indian-based party, has a new secretary general in S.
KUALA LUMPUR - An eight-day nation wide MyDafter campaign will help 5000 "stateless" Malay Indians.
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia's Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin has said that the Islamic Development Department (Jakim) is meant to guide and advise Muslims to stay away from the Valentine's Day celebrations.
- Yassin brushes aside former US envoy’s ‘Malaysia tolerated ethnic factionalism’ views
- Egypt unrest: Malaysia may fly out more of its nationals
- Malaysian PM says Egyptian-style protests won’t work
- Ethnic Indians among Malaysia’s title awardees
- Malaysian Indian lawmaker quits party, alliance
- Malaysia to amend textbook after ethnic Indians’ objection
- Ethnic Indians among candidates for Malaysian poll
- Book row: Malaysian government to talk to MIC leaders
- Malaysian Indian-led party seeks to join ruling alliance
- Malay-Indian NGOs send memorandum to PM highlighting problems
- Malaysia to set up three labs to address Indian issues
- Malaysian parties prepare for snap polls
- Samy Vellu appointed Malaysia’s special envoy to India
- Malaysian PM launches Malay Indian Vellu’s ‘tell-all’ biography
- Now, Malay Indians want a deputy prime minister
- I never intended to hurt non-Malay community: minister
- Vellu may be Malaysia’s special envoy to India
- Leader of Malaysian Indian Congress resigns after 31 years
- Oust extremists from Asia, says Malaysian PM
- Malaysian Indian Congress to have new leader after 31 years
- Samy Vellu to be business envoy after quitting as MIC chief
- Malaysia ready to play role in India-ASEAN partnership: PM Razak
- Early parliamentary polls likely in Malaysia
- Malaysian PM extends Deepavali greetings to Hindus
- Malaysians praise Manmohan Singh’s multi-racialism view
- Manmohan Singh leaves for Vietnam
- A Little India in KL, amid underlying ethnic tension
- A Little India is born, but what of ethnic tensions
- India’s energy security, climate change action plan linked: PM
- India determined to overcome constraint of inadequate infrastructure: PM
- World large enough to accomodate ambitions of India and China: PM
- Young Indian population an asset in taking nation to greater heights: Manmohan Singh
- Manmohan Singh says RBI will look into Malaysian model of Islamic banking
- Multi-cultural Malaysia can handle ethnic issues: PM
- Malaysia party appeals to Indian PM to highlight discrimination against Indian minorities