KATHMANDU - Tens of thousands of Nepalis working in the Middle East and north Africa were mired in fear and tension following sweeping unrest across the region.
KATHMANDU - Tens of thousands of Nepalis working in the Middle East and north Africa were mired in fear and mounting tension following sweeping unrest across teh region.
KATHMANDU - Nepal's Maoist party, who had backed communist leader Jhala Nath Khanal to power a fortnight ago but then threatened to withdraw support following a row over ministries, is finally set to join the new government after getting its own way.
KATHMANDU - The delay in the formation of the cabinet after Jhalanath Khanal took oath as Prime Minister on February 3, is being viewed by experts as a conflict between the two major political forces United Communist Party of NepalMaoists (UCPN-M) and CPN-UML in the government.
KATHMANDU - Adroitly sidestepping the row dogging the first foreign trips of Nepal's prime ministers, new premier Jhala Nath Khanal said his first destination abroad would be neither India nor China.
- New Nepal PM agreed to quit May 24: Report
- Nepal’s new PM sworn in amidst fresh discord
- New Nepal PM likely to be sworn in Sunday
- UN hails end of crisis in Nepal
- Jhalanath Khanal elected new Prime Minister of Nepal
- Slapped politician is new Nepal PM
- Slapped politician becomes Nepal’s new PM
- Maoist chief withdraws from Nepal PM poll
- Communist victory likely as Nepal holds PM poll
- Nepal PM poll to see four-cornered fight Thursday
- Nepal PM poll to see three-cornered fight again
- Nepal PM race heads for another fiasco
- Nepal to hold fresh PM election Feb 3
- Nepal mulls options as government formation deadline looms
- Kolkata college readies red carpet for old boy - Nepal’s president
- Maoist army passes into Nepal government control
- Nepal Maoists hand over guerrilla army to government
- Man wins race, crowned Nepal’s new ‘PM’
- Nepal President extends deadline for new government
- Nepal parties seek more time to form government
- Indian foreign secretary’s Nepal visit ends
- Nepal PM candidate slapped as public patience snaps
- Row over indian arms supplies to Nepal continues
- Maoist make new threats as foreign secretary begins Nepal visit
- Nepal president asks warring parties to form government by Friday
- Nepal’s king traded Tibetan refugees for US support: WikiLeaks
- Last-minute deal averts crisis in Nepal
- Nepal PM poll put off as lone candidate quits
- Palace aide’s memoir bares China skeletons in Nepal cupboard
- Nepal parties riven with dissent ahead of 17th PM poll
- Nepal government totters as biggest ally threatens to quit
- Fear mounts over fate of firearms as UN mission ends in Nepal
- Nepal government asked to recall envoy to India
- Nepal will initiate “new process” if PM not elected by January 12
- UN mired in exit row in Nepal