JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has told Egyptians that his country was committed to its 1979 peace treaty with Egypt, and urged any new Cairo leadership to uphold it as well.
JERUSALEM - The Israeli government approved the appointment of Major General Benny Ganz as Israel's new army chief Sunday.
JERUSALEM - Israeli President Shimon Peres Saturday expressed concern about the changes that the revolts in Egypt may bring to the Middle East.
JERUSALEM - In a move throwing the Israeli political system into turmoil, Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak dramatically announced Monday that he was leaving the Labour Party he has headed since 2007, and setting up a new faction with four other legislators.
RAMALLAH/JERUSALEM - Palestinians lashed out Wednesday at a US announcement that it had failed to get Israel to agree to temporarily freeze construction on its West Bank settlements.
- Israel appoints new head of Mossad
- US freeze proposal not yet final, says Netanyahu
- Israel announces new housing tenders in East Jerusalem
- Israelis, Palestinians signal deal on settlements
- Palestinians open to US proposal on settlements
- Israel to vote on non-Jews pledge of allegiance
- Immigration bill vote could affect slowdown
- Israeli premier weighing new settlement curbs
- Court upholds deportation of Nobel laureate
- Israel court upholds deportation of Nobel laureate
- Israeli Supreme Court rebukes Irish Nobel laureate
- Irish Nobel laureate challenges Israeli detention
- Egypt, Jordan back Palestinians on settlements
- Israeli police kill Palestinian laborer
- Palestinians back Abbas on settlement slowdown
- Netanyahu urges Abbas not to quit peace talks
- Palestinians say no talks without settlement curbs
- Israel passes Nazi-seized drawing to owner's heir
- US envoy to try to salvage Mideast peace talks
- Ozzy: Booze, not politics, prevented Israeli gigs
- Israeli settlement slowdown expires
- Israeli leaders praise Fidel Castro
- Israel, Palestinians look to salvage Mideast talks
- Israeli leaders condemn Clinton immigrant comments
- Obama presses Mideast peace in UN address
- Violence in east Jerusalem clouds peace efforts
- AP Exclusive: Palestinian hints at settlement deal
- Palestinian leader hints at settlement compromise
- Israel warns of violence if peace talks fail
- Premier wants Israeli troops at Palestinian border
- Israeli minister: Palestinians need to compromise
- Israeli minister: Palestinians needs to compromise
- Former Israeli premier details failed peace offer
- Israel tried to block Russian arms deal with Syria
- Foreign minister wants to eject Israeli Arabs