ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani has expressed his resolve to continue his party's reconciliation policy to make the country's parliament and democratic institutions stronger.
ISLAMABAD - Amid strained ties between their countries over Raymond Davis affair, US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director Leon Panetta spoke to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Ahmed Shuja Pasha, a media report said Saturday.
ISLAMABAD - A Pakistani court Saturday sent a US national, who was arrested in Peshawar for overstaying his visa, to jail on 14-day judicial remand.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif Friday said his party has decided to drop the ministers of coalition partner Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) from the Punjab provincial government.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan had to suffer more casualties and render more sacrifices than NATO in the 'war against terrorism', Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani has said.
- Davis case mishandled by interior ministry: Qureshi
- Interior ministry mishandled Davis issue: Qureshi
- Pak wants UN development aid better ‘aligned’ with national goals, priorities
- Not “a single piece of evidence” found against Gilani’s son in Haj scam
- Pakistan government in a fix over Davis issue
- Pak will handle Raymond Davis case based on its own interests: Gilani
- Only “authorised ministers” to speak about double murder-accused US official: Gilani
- Gilani hints at pardon by victims’ family to murder-accused US official as solution
- Pak Govt “caught between devil and deep sea” on Davis’ detention issue: Gilani
- Davis case should not mar Pakistan-US ties: Kerry
- Rahat’s interrogation continues, Pakistan seeks his release (Second Lead)
- Worried Pak eyeing other aid avenues to minimize consequences of US standoff
- Being arrogant will not help US: Pakistani daily
- Shah Mahmood Qureshi faces disciplinary action
- Zardari, Gilani meet to discuss Pak-US relations, Davis case
- Clinton ‘forced’ Qureshi to grant immunity to Davis
- Resumption of talks with India a breakthrough: Pakistan
- US seeks immediate release of Davis
- Qureshi dropped as Pakistan foreign minister (Second Lead)
- Qureshi dropped as Pakistan’s foreign minister
- Former foreign minister Qureshi dropped from Pakistani cabinet
- Danger for Musharraf if proceedings commenced against him in Benazir murder case
- Gilani appreciates Indo-Pak dialogue resumption, Manmohan’s vision for better ties
- Pakistan’s new cabinet to be sworn in Friday
- Pakistan cabinet resigns for ‘right sizing’ in bid to cut down govt expenditures
- Pakistan cabinet members quit (Second Lead)
- Pakistan cabinet members resign
- Pakistan cabinet quits
- US, Pakistan contacts now confined to Davis’s release
- US official firing case: Victim’s widow commits suicide
- US official firing case: Widow of victim attempts suicide
- Pakistan to screen degrees of government staff
- Pakistan calls for ‘meaningful’ talks on Kashmir
- Pakistan cabinet set to be dissolved
- Pakistan has all ingredients of the current Mideast revolt