KUALA LUMPUR - The Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) will have a change of guard next year, its longtime chief S.
KUALA LUMPUR - S. Samy Vellu, long-time chief of the Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC), is "under pressure" to quit and make way for a younger colleague by the leadership of the ruling alliance Barisan Nasional (BN), a media report said Friday.
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) deputy president G.
KUALA LUMPUR - The victory of P.
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak has hailed the role of the ethnic Indian voters in Sunday's parliamentary by-poll, which was won by a Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) candidate.
- Ethnic Indian wins key Malaysian by-poll
- Straight fight in Malaysian by-poll: Najib to campaign
- Another Indian joins Malaysian by-poll fray
- Must win by-poll, Malaysian PM tells Indian party
- Indian party nominee to contest Malaysian by-poll
- Malaysian Indian Congress in by-poll campaign mode
- Malaysian Indian Congress hoping to recapture parliament seat
- Malaysian PM opts for Indian party’s nominee in by-poll
- Indian party wants to contest Malaysian by-election
- Malaysian Indian Congress bids for by-election