WASHINGTON - Ethics trials for two prominent House Democrats were set Thursday for after the midterm elections, depriving Republicans of headlines that could become campaign ads.
WASHINGTON - The nation may be waiting well beyond Election Day this year to find out who won control of Congress.
WASHINGTON - Democrats have all but written off at least three Senate seats - in North Dakota, Indiana and Arkansas - and at least six House seats in Tennessee, Louisiana, New York and elsewhere as they embark on a final-weeks advertising push to minimize congressional election losses.
WASHINGTON - The House ethics committee split along party lines Tuesday as Republicans demanded pre-election trials for two prominent Democrats, Charles Rangel and Maxine Waters.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele said Thursday he's tired of infighting within GOP ranks after heated primaries this year, telling party members they must stay unified to win in November.
- House GOP to unveil election-year agenda Thursday
- Boehner calls GOP House majority an uphill fight
- Dems could lose 8 Empire State seats in US House
- Pelosi 'not nervous' about Dems losing elections
- GOP looks to erase Democrats' comfy House majority
- Dems urge Rangel to resign; Obama: Case troubling
- Obama spokesman says Dems will keep House in fall
- House Democrats line up TV ad buys for fall races
- Dems reserve $7 million for vulnerable incumbents
- GOP top prospect won't seek Byrd's Sen. seat
- W.Va. GOP Rep. Capito won't seek Byrd's Sen. seat
- Pelosi says Obama will campaign more for Dems
- AP source: Obama promises to help House Dems
- Gibbs: Democrats will keep the House in November
- Obama spokesman says Democrats could lose House
- House passes campaign bill backed by Democrats
- Hawaii decides House election in Obama's hometown
- Big lessons of primaries: What the heck were they?
- Primaries in 4 states, 1 House election
- Four states hold primaries, one House election
- Tale of 2 lawmakers could hold trouble for Dems
- Britain's David Cameron on brink of power
- UK's voting system could see fundamental reform
- Dems may abandon House race in Hawaii
- CAPITAL CULTURE: Pelosi braces for midterms
- Democrat front-runner wins Fla. US House race
- GOP hopes for upset in Fla. US House election
- It's 2010? Time to focus on statehouse elections
- GOP loses bid for ethics probe of Dem leaders
- GOP wants Massa ethics probe reopened
- Rangel stepping down from tax-writing chairmanship
- White House: Simple up or down vote on health care
- Pelosi: Democrats will retain majority in House
- Outsider image so hot even ex-insiders want it
- Romney backs former rival McCain for re-election