Environmental Laws And Regulations
WASHINGTON - Solar power is coming to President Barack Obama's house.
WASHINGTON - Republican lawmakers are telling President Barack Obama that he needs Congress to deliver on any commitments he makes to reduce global warming gases.
INDIANAPOLIS - Environmental activists who are upset about Indiana's water pollution rules say they'll ask the federal government to take action against the state.
COPENHAGEN - The 10-day-old climate talks ran into disputes and paralysis as they entered a critical stage Wednesday, just two days before President Barack Obama and more than 100 other national leaders hope to sign a historic agreement to fight global warming.
COPENHAGEN - In a showdown between the world's two largest polluters, China accused the United States and other rich nations Tuesday of backsliding on fighting global warming and the top U.S.
- UN chief: Time to stop climate finger-pointing
- EPA proposes settlement in Utah air quality case
- Feds changing Hawaii swordfish fishery regulations
- Nations seek climate financing for poor countries
- Stolen e-mails embolden climate change skeptics
- China urges deep soul-searching for US on climate
- EPA head: US must make up for lost time on climate
- Wyo. delegation opposes change to Clean Water Act
- EPA chief: Obama to work with Congress on climate
- EPA chief: US will regulate CO2 with common sense
- Port of Olympia sued over Budd Inlet pollution
- UN: 2000-2009 likely warmest decade on record
- Historic climate debate opens, with boost from US
- WH: Obama favors legislation on global warming
- UN climate conference opens with pressure on US
- EPA: Greenhouse gases endanger human health
- UN climate conference opens in Copenhagen
- Climate drama climax looks elusive in Copenhagen
- GOP cautions Obama against climate commitment
- Supreme Court overturns $380K Libby damage awards
- Australia's carbon-trading legislation fails
- Australia's Parliament defeats global warming bill
- Australia's global warming bill defeated
- Australian opposition to oppose emissions law
- EPA, group look to settle lawsuit over Utah rules
- Mont.'s Rehberg assessing Tester's wilderness bill
- Maine, Vt., step up regulation of polluted runoff
- Forest Service says trees can slow climate change
- Judge rejects objections to Fla. pollution deal