DUBAI - Scores of people were killed and wounded as mass unrest demanding more freedom spread to Algeria, Bahrain, Jordan and Yemen forcing US President Barack Obama to advocate urgent reforms.
DUBAI - Kuwait is aiming to set a new Guinness record for the world's longest flag which will be unveiled next month during its National Day.
KABUL, Afghanistan - Nervous Afghans on Saturday continued pulling funds out of the nation's largest bank despite assurances from government leaders that their money was safe.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The mother of a slain Iranian woman who became an icon for opposition protesters says she has no doubt pro-government forces were to blame.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Iranian media have been prohibited from mentioning opposition leaders, including former President Mohammad Khatami, under a purported media directive that would further strengthen the government's grip over the remaining news outlets.
- UN to assemble Gaza flotilla investigation team Sunday
- Australia moves to expel Israeli diplomat
- Report: Jailed Iranian filmmaker on hunger strike
- Nigeria's oil region ex-governor freed on bail
- Rights group urges war crimes probe in Yemen war
- UK to expel Israeli diplomat over Dubai case
- Obama to Iran: Seeking talks but eye on sanctions
- UAE vice president to visit India
- Iran to cut ties with British Museum over loan
- Indian diplomat’s book on India-UAE ties presented to Dubai ruler
- Musharraf seeks support to launch own party
- UAE to be vice-chair of UN aviation body’s transport committee
- Rights group asks Iran to free 'mourning mothers'
- No tall tale: Dubai to open world's highest tower
- Iran accuses West of fomenting violent protests
- Iran cleric's funeral turns to opposition protest
- Witnesses: Protests at funeral for Iranian cleric
- Civil war feared in Guinea as militia grows
- Iran warns of tough action against British sailors
- Iran official: British sailors' case investigated
- Dubai World's debt freeze 'carefully planned'
- Iran seeks to quiet critic inside ruling system