GUANGZHOU - Nitin Gadkari, the first Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president to visit China, evinced keen interest Tuesday in how the all-powerful Communist Party of China (CPC) strengthened management of its party cadres.
BEIJING, CHINA (GaeaTimes.com)- It seems that China has abided by U.S.
WUHAN - External Affairs Minister S.M.
BEIJING - An opinion article in China's main Communist Party newspaper - People's Daily - appears to be obliquely aimed at Prime Minister Wen Jiabao.
OSLO, Norway - The complete text of the citation awarding the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize to Chinese dissident Liu Xiabo.
- Chinese dissident Liu wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Pa. Senate candidates split on China trade bill
- Vietnam demands China release 9 fishermen
- US diplomat: US-Japan pact vital in changing Asia
- US, China defense chiefs to meet amid thaw in ties
- Japan says maritime spat with China over
- Hong Kong judge: Transgender woman can't marry man
- Taiwan official says China threat growing: reports
- Chinese, Japanese leaders meet in Europe amid spat
- O'Donnell said China plotting to take over US
- China vows to enhance ties with new NK leadership
- Nobel experts predict low-key prize after Obama
- Japan PM concerned over China's maritime expansion
- NKorea prints photos of heir apparent Kim Jong Un
- Pentagon says US-China military ties restored
- China to hold Communist Party meeting next month
- US seeks to ease Chinese fears
- US lawmakers urge penalties for Chinese company
- China, Japan say up to the other to fix ties
- No Japan-China meeting planned at Europe summit
- China says progress made on human rights
- Obama, at UN, eyes Sudan, Southeast Asia tensions
- China says 4 Japanese filmed military targets
- Obama: US-Japan alliance a security "cornerstone"
- China premier threatens Japan over boat dispute
- China police apologize to hard-hitting magazine
- China-Japan spat could derail gas drilling talks
- US presses China on Iran, NKorea sanctions
- China province punishes officials for goofing off
- Philippines weighs charges over hostage standoff
- Daley mentored others as he reshaped Chicago
- Chinese premier urges officials to obey laws
- Japan's new foreign minister gets tough on China
- Cabinet shuffle gives Japan new foreign minister
- Summary Box: Lawmakers upset with China on trade