CHENNAI - AIADMK chief J.
CHENNAI - The DMK Saturday inked a seat-sharing deal with the Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) for the ensuing Tamil Nadu assembly polls, taking the total number of such deals to two.
CHENNAI - Tamil Nadu's ruling DMK and its ally Congress Friday held their second round of seat-sharing discussions ahead of the ensuing assembly elections but talks remained inconclusive and it was decided to meet again later.
CHENNAI - It's official. Actor-turned-politician Vijayakant-promoted DMDK has decided to ally with Tamil Nadus major opposition party AIADMK to fight the ensuing assembly polls against the ruling DMK, which is supported by the Congress.
CHENNAI - Thirty-two families in various villages in Tirunelvelli district of Tamil Nadu are anxiously waiting for information about their near and dear ones trapped in Libya while the news reached home of an Indian Thursday that he died of his injuries sustained in a road accident last week.
- Indian killed in accident in Libya, 2 injured
- Indian MP refused entry into Sri Lanka
- Tamil Nadu’s rival fronts continue seat-sharing talks
- PM’s interaction with television editors was a ‘wretched exercise’: Jayalalithaa
- Kalaignar TV destroyed documents: Jayalalithaa
- DMK, Congress poll pact talks inconclusive
- AIADMK in seat-sharing deal with Muslim party
- Tamil Nadu polls: Puthiya Tamizhagam now wants nine seats
- DMK, Congress to hold seat sharing talks Sunday
- AIADMK, CPI-M in talks on seat sharing
- Freed Indian fishermen reach home
- Sri Lanka releases Indian fishermen (Lead, changing dateline)
- DMK-PMK in pact for Tamil Nadu elections
- CBI raids Kalaignar TV office
- Stronger action needed by India against Sri Lanka: Jayalalithaa
- PM’s coalition politics comments won’t affect ties with Congress: DMK
- CBI is welcome to inspect books, says Kalaignar TV
- 2,000 DMK members held during anti-Sri Lanka protest
- AIADMK, two small parties agree on seat sharing deal
- Congress panel deliberates on seat sharing with DMK
- Karunanidhi denies getting letter from Ratan Tata
- Congress panel consults partymen on seat sharing with DMK
- Jayalalithaa demands that CBI question Karunanidhi, family members
- Poll panel for hiking candidates’ expenses
- Karunanidhi charges Jayalalithaa with avoiding court
- Jayalalithaa asks PM to break silence on scams
- Karunanidhi trashes Swamy’s allegations in land allotment
- Jayalalithaa exempted from attending assembly
- Swamy seeks Karunanidhi’s prosecution for land allotment
- Venkaiah Naidu slams Congress over Telecom scam probe
- Swamy to seek governor’s sanction to prosecute Karunanidhi
- Tamil Nadu’s debt well utilised: Karunanidhi
- Panel to soon discuss seat sharing with DMK: Congress
- Karunanidhi sends legal notice to Subramanian Swamy
- Kerala acting against constitution on Mullaperiyar: Tamil Nadu