CHANDIGARH - Haryanas main opposition party, the Indian National Lok Dal (INLD), Tuesday moved a petition with the assembly speaker seeking the disqualification of seven independent legislators who had joined the government.
CHANDIGARH - Around 300 Mazhabi or dalit Sikhs Friday staged a sit-in outside the high-security residence of Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal demanding reservations in govenment institutions and higher pensions.
CHANDIGARH - The National Democratic Alliance (NDA), led by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), will hold a rally Feb 20 in Haryanas Rohtak town to highlight the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government's shortcomings, a BJP leader said Monday.
CHANDIGARH - Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda does not only head a coalition government in the state, but one full of independents, defectors and not-so-friendly Congress leaders.
CHANDIGARH - Kewal Kumar Sharma has been appointed as the next advisor to Chandigarh administrator Shivraj Patil, an official release said here Friday.
- Haryana’s defector legislators object to hearing
- Nepal’s president gets nostalgic during visit to alma mater
- BJP shielding corrupt Himachal officials, says Congress leader
- Hooda expands ministry, includes HJC defectors
- Haryana assembly speaker resigns, inducted as cabinet minister
- INLD seeks judicial probe into Haryana land scam
- Chandigarh celebrates 62nd Republic Day
- Mirchpur incident: Jats to call off protest
- Haryana has five lakh new voters
- BJP asks Omar to participate in Lal Chowk flag-hoisting
- Rashtriya Ekta Yatra to reach Chandigarh Friday
- No differences with chief minister, says Haryana minister
- New Punjab minister sworn in
- Australia can discuss uranium sale issue: High Commissioner (Interview)
- Australia wants skilled migrants from India: Envoy
- Foreign MPs to be Punjab state guests
- Chandigarh mayor’s election generates heat and dust
- Centre gives Chandigarh Rs.31 mn for Garden of Spring
- Congress wins Chandigarh mayor poll by one vote
- Gallantry awardees to get free parking passes in Chandigarh
- Congress gets jitters before crucial Chandigarh mayor polls
- Bring back money stashed in Swiss banks, demands BJP
- Bansal seeks BJP apology for session rejection
- Court reserves decision in legislators’ case
- Punjab starts e-tendering for first time
- Release the Bhagat Singh coin series, appeals NGO
- No easy entry for Manpreet, says Punjab Congress chief
- Parliament cannot probe spectrum issue, says Bansal
- Top Chandigarh finance official in golfing controversy
- Judge withdraws from Haryana lawmakers’ case
- Akali Dal wants Manpreet Badal to quit assembly seat
- Amarinder takes over as Punjab Congress chief
- Raise headgear issue with Obama, Sukhbir Badal urges PM
- Punjab declares two-day mourning for S.S. Ray
- Punjab bandh call: Radical Sikh leaders arrested