ROME - Premier Silvio Berlusconi on Wednesday survived his first test in parliament since the breakup with a powerful ally, a victory that leaves his conservative government safely in place at least until after the summer.
ROME - Premier Silvio Berlusconi faced a showdown in parliament after the breakup with a key ally, as lawmakers began voting Wednesday on an opposition censure motion against a government official implicated in a corruption scandal.
WASHINGTON - The panel that charged New York Democrat Charles Rangel with 13 counts of ethical misdeeds recommended he receive a relatively mild rebuke by the full House, one of the investigators said Friday.
WASHINGTON - A House investigator says the panel handling Rep.
BANGKOK - Opposition leaders moved to censure Thailand's prime minister Monday for his handling of rioting and violence in Bangkok that left at least 85 people dead in clashes between demonstrators and troops over the past two months.
- SC county GOP censures Republican Sen. Graham
- SC county GOP leaders vote to censure Sen. Graham
- White House defends its TSA nominee
- White House defends TSA nominee
- SC gov again dodges removal; lawmakers OK rebuke
- SC lawmakers approve formal rebuke for governor
- SC lawmakers nix Sanford ouster, consider rebuke
- Debate over rebuke for SC gov gets emotional
- SC legislators consider formal rebuke of governor
- SC lawmakers nix impeachment, recommend rebuke