JERUSALEM - Israel's Supreme Court on Monday upheld a deportation order against an Irish Nobel peace laureate who has taken up the Palestinian cause, clearing the way for her expulsion, a court official said.
JERUSALEM - Israel's Supreme Court has upheld a deportation order against pro-Palestinian Nobel Peace Prize laureate Mairead Corrigan Maguire.
JERUSALEM - An Irish Nobel peace laureate called Israel an "apartheid" state during a deportation hearing before the country's Supreme Court Monday, prompting a rebuke from a judge who told her to keep her "propaganda" to herself.
JERUSALEM - Nobel peace laureate Mairead Corrigan Maguire asked Israel's Supreme Court Sunday to allow her to enter the country, five days after the outspoken critic of Israel was detained at the airport on her way to meet Jewish and Palestinian peace activists.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan closed the Khyber Pass supply route for U.S.
- UN experts: Israel flotilla raid broke int'l law
- Peres: Turkish conditions for meeting unacceptable
- Peres resists Gul's call for an apology on raid
- Morocco border blockade of Spain enclave suspended
- Moroccan protesters block Spanish enclave border
- Spain says Moroccan demonstators blockade enclave
- Israeli army: More force was needed for ship raid
- Israeli army chief: Turkish activists had firearms
- Israel army chief testifies before flotilla panel
- Israel defense minister opposes soldiers' grilling
- Israel threatening to quit UN probe into flotilla
- Israel threatening to quit UN Gaza flotilla probe
- Israeli PM: Turkey looked for a fight on ship
- Turkish protest ship returns home
- Israeli about-face: agrees to UN probe of flotilla
- Israel to take part in UN probe of flotilla raid
- Israel warns Hamas after rocket fire
- Israel keeping flotilla ships until inquiry ends
- Sri Lanka police abort attempt to free UN workers
- Sri Lanka police break protesters' blockade of UN
- Obama, Netanyahu to focus on peace talks
- Israeli flotilla inquiry to question premier
- Captured soldier's family marching to Jerusalem
- Israel: Flotillas aim to get weapons to Gaza
- Protesters at Port of Oakland picket Israeli ship
- Israel approves new list of goods banned from Gaza
- Elton John aside, Israelis feel growing isolation
- Israeli ministers to vote on easing Gaza blockade
- Israel approves inquiry into Gaza flotilla raid
- EU presses Israel to lift Gaza blockade
- Israeli Cabinet approves flotilla probe
- EU: Pressure mounts for end of Gaza blockade
- Top Arab diplomat in Gaza for push to end blockade
- Hamas rejects Israel-approved snack foods for Gaza
- Obama calls for new approach on Gaza blockade