BHUBANESWAR - Orissa Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik Friday said the rail budget for 2011-2012 was disappointing for his state.
BHUBANESWAR - In his frequent interactions with the people of Malkangiri as he traversed remote areas of the district on his motorcycle, Malkangiri district collector R.
BHUBANESWAR - Condemning the abduction of Malkangiri District Collector R Vineel Krishna by the Maoists, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Thursday demanded the imposition of President's rule in Odisha, as the Naveen Patnaik Government has not been able to control the Maoists.
BHUBANESWAR - A BJP delegation met Orissa Governor M.C.
BHUBANESWAR - The Orissa assembly was adjourned several times Tuesday, the second day of its budget session, as the opposition disrupted proceedings demanding the resignation of Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik over the pulses scam.
- Orissa budget session off to a stormy start
- Orissa budget session begins on stormy note
- Orissa minister, lawmakers to get three-fold salary hike
- BJP demands Patnaik’s prosecution on pulses scam
- Pulses scam: Orissa minister quits, 3 officers face action (Second Lead)
- Orissa minister resigns over pulses scam
- Congress seeks resignation of Orissa minister
- BJP team to visit Orissa over pulses scam
- Patnaik welcomes clearance for Posco project
- Orissa police threaten strike over assault on colleague
- Black money stashed abroad: Gadkari asks Centre to reveal names
- Gadkari slams Centre over appointment of Thomas as CVC
- Manmohan Singh a failure on economic front, says BJP
- Congress never cared for poor but enriched itself, says Gadkari
- Congress never cared for poor, says Gadkari
- Special functions to enrol new voters: Poll panel
- Flag row: BJP workers burn Patnaik’s effigy
- NCP withdraws support to BJD in Orissa
- Opposition attacks BJD over disrespect to tricolour
- Patnaik seeks central aid for distressed Orissa farmers
- Legislator throws pen stand at Orissa speaker
- BJD refuses to join NDA rally
- Congress holds rally seeking Patnaik’s ouster
- Orissa legislator jumps on speaker’s table
- Bad weather cuts short Rahul’s Orissa trip
- Orissa probes if chopper flew over tiger reserve
- Orissa assembly disrupted again over university issue
- Orissa assembly adjourned over Vedanta varsity issue
- Congress workers in Orissa burn Sudarshan effigy
- Displaced Orissa villagers get to meet Patnaik
- BJD’s protest march against central government
- Orissa BJP seeks details of threat from Andhra dam
- BJD accuses central government of blocking Orissa projects
- BJD holds massive protest over Polavaram project
- BJD, Congress hold rallies over Vedanta, POSCO