BERLIN - German Defence Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg resigned Tuesday, after he became embroiled in a plagiarism scandal over his PhD.
BERLIN - German Defence Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg resigned Tuesday, after he became embroiled in a plagiarism scandal last month.
BERLIN - German Defence Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg, who has been embroiled in a plagiarism scandal, will resign Tuesday, Bild newspaper reported.
BERLIN - The Iranian opposition said Monday that its protests would continue until the release of two of its main leaders, according to messages on its websites.
WASHINGTON/BERLIN - US President Barack Obama has told German Chancellor Angela Merkel that it was time for Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi to step down.
- EU members agree on Libya sanctions
- Iran to stage protests against opposition leaders
- Merkel welcomes Mubarak resignation
- No request received for Mubarak health check visit: Germany
- Ban calls for ‘orderly and peaceful’ transition in Egypt
- In China, democracy is only in politburo: WikiLeaks
- Next Chinese leader ‘redder than reds’: Wikileaks
- Prince Harry receives German award for charity work
- India, Germany exploring civil nuclear cooperation
- PM leaves Berlin for India
- PM concludes two-nation European tour, will leave for New Delhi
- India values Germany’s role as Europe’s economic powerhouse: Manmohan Singh
- Relax export control laws, India tells Germany
- German Chancellor Merkel to visit India next year
- Merkel praises Jairam Ramesh’s role at Cancun
- Terror for political goals unacceptable, Germany to Pakistan
- Manmohan Singh says he will break his silence on JPC issue at a ’suitable time’
- PM arrives in Berlin
- Ahead of Manmohan Singh’s visit, two suspect Sikh extremists arrested in Germany
- Liu Xiaobo named fourth Nobel peace laureate while in detention
- PayPal blocks donations to WikiLeaks
- US relations unharmed by Wikileaks disclosures: Germany
- Most of the WikiLeaks cables date from 2004: Report
- Merkel urges Russia, China to restrain North Korea
- Massive protests as nuclear waste train reaches Germany
- Germany: Iran has to come clean on nuclear program
- German police hit protesters with water cannons
- German police hit protesters with water canons
- Germany, Qatar urge continuing Mideast peace talks
- Tens of thousands at German anti-nuke demo
- Oktoberfest kicks off in Munich
- Germany denies alleged Merkel comment on camps
- Report: Ex-East German official knew of doping
- Minister condemns German lawmaker comment on WWII
- Official condemns German lawmaker comment on WWII