ANKARA - Expressing concern at the violence during the weeklong protests in Egypt, Turkey has urged both the Egyptian government and opposition groups to maintain peace in the country.
ANKARA, Turkey - A Turkish protest ship that was the scene of bloodshed during Israel's raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla is now the setting of an anti-Israeli film.
ISTANBUL - About a week ago, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad declared to the United Nations that most people in the world believe the United States was behind the terrorist attacks of Sept.
ANKARA, Turkey - Turkey's prime minister on Thursday said his country was seeking closer commercial ties with Iran and aims to triple trade volumes in the next five years while still respecting the limits set by UN sanctions.
ANKARA, Turkey - Turkey must pay about $170,000 (133,000) to the family of a slain ethnic Armenian journalist, the European Court of Human Rights ruled Tuesday, saying the state failed to protect him despite threats against his life.
- EU tells Turkey to implement reforms
- Turkey: Court official in post-referendum warning
- In referendum, Turks reject military-era laws
- Turkey votes in referendum to amend constitution
- EU ministers discuss relationship with Turkey
- US military chief seeks Turkish support over Iran
- Top US commander discusses Iraq with Turkey
- Turkey, Mexico concerned over Arizona law
- Turkish government, military reach deal on posts
- British prime minister calls Gaza ‘prison camp’
- British PM visits Turkey: Iran, Gaza on agenda
- British PM visits Turkey
- Despite rift, Israel-Turkey contacts march on
- Turkish court orders arrest of 102 in coup plot
- Turkey to form professional army to fight rebels
- Britain seeks to bolster ties with Turkey
- Turkish opposition to fight constitutional reforms
- Turkish court OKs holding referendum on reforms
- Turkish jets bomb Kurdish rebels in northern Iraq
- Turkey lays out conditions for better ties
- Turkey closes airspace to some Israeli flights
- Report: Turkish airspace closed to Israel
- Turkey sounds upbeat about joining EU
- Turkish troops hunt down Kurdish rebels
- Turkish PM vows to crush Kurdish rebels
- Official: Turkey might not send Israel envoy back
- Russian PM: gas pipeline unlikely to go to Israel
- Turkish activists land in Istanbul following raid
- Turkish activist planes land Istanbul
- Israeli PM: Gaza blockade prevents rocket attacks
- Israel: 5 planes take off with flotilla activists
- Israeli prime minister defends Gaza blockade
- Turkey: Israel to release all Turks from aid ships
- Turkish lawmakers urge govt to review Israel ties
- Israel to expel all activists by day's end