NEW DELHI - With Indians continuing to flee violence-hit Libya, India Tuesday said it has made arrangements for three daily special flights from Tripoli and is firming up other arrangements to bring home its nationals living in the north African country.
A curious feature of the scams affecting the government is that they haven't undermined Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's position as much as may have been expected.
NEW DELHI - India Tuesday said it was keeping a close watch on the situation in violence-hit Libya and vowed to ensure the safety of all Indians there.
NEW DELHI - Conveying its "deep concern" over the detention of 136 Indian fishermen in Jaffna, India Thursday asked the Sri Lankan government to take "necessary" steps to set them free and regretted that some Lankan fishermen had taken the law into their hands.
NEW DELHI - Terming the controversial S-band spectrum deal between the Indian space agency's commercial arm Antrix and private firm Devas a "mistake," Defence Minister A.K.
- ISRO deal was a mistake: Antony
- Fishermen’s arrest unacceptable, India tells Sri Lanka
- Muraleedharan set to return to Congress fold
- Ministers favour fast-tracking cases of corrupt officials
- Japanese army chief’s visit to boost defence cooperation
- Chiranjeevi’s PRP merges with Congress (Roundup)
- Chiranjeevi to meet Sonia Gandhi Sunday
- Chiranjeevi authorised to decide on tie-up with Congress
- Congress leader Venkataswamy plans for Telangana Congress
- CWC member Venkat Swamy demands Sonia Gandhi’s resignation
- New terror modules emerging: Chidambaram
- PM to open chief ministers meet on internal security Tuesday
- Tamil Nadu concerns will be looked into, PM tells Karunanidhi
- President hosts R’Day reception, Yudhoyono ‘At Home’
- AICC reshuffle, CWC appointments very soon: Oscar Fernandes
- Congress leadership to finalise changes in AICC
- Manmohan shuffles ministers but pack of cards is old (Intro-Roundup)
- Smiles and sulks in 15-minute ceremony
- Manmohan shuffles ministers, but pack of cards is old (Roundup)
- The new council of ministers after Wednesday’s reshuffle
- Manmohan shuffles ministry, focus on economy, governance
- Feverish speculation ahead of reshuffle Wednesday evening
- Cabinet reshuffle Wednesday, new faces likely
- PM meets Sonia, cabinet reshuffle buzz grows louder
- Manmohan meets president amid cabinet reshuffle reports
- Congress non-committal about cabinet reshuffle
- Adarsh Society: High rise of mystery and suspicion
- India protests Chinese stapled visas; Beijing refuses to budge (Second Lead)
- Stapled Chinese visas unacceptable: India
- Congress chief to decide on re-entry of Karunakaran’s son
- PM discusses Telangana with senior ministers
- Manmohan Singh presides over Cabinet review meeting on Telangana
- Karunakaran leaves behind sterling political legacy (Tribute)
- Karunakaran was a kingmaker in national politics: Antony
- Kerala mourns as Karunakaran dies, CPI-M salutes him (Roundup)