SANA'A - Yemeni police clashed with over 3,000 anti-government protesters marching toward the presidential palace in Sana'a.
SAN'A, Yemen - A rocket attack on Wednesday damaged a British diplomatic car in the capital San'a, wounding three bystanders and an embassy staffer, a Yemeni and British officials said.
SAN'A, Yemen - A Yemeni security official says a mortar round exploded near a British diplomatic motorcade not far from its embassy in the capital San'a.
SAN'A, Yemen - Yemeni troops on Friday managed to drive al-Qaida fighters from a southern town after five days of clashes, a senior security official said, ending an operation that was part of the government's escalated campaign to uproot the terror network's local offshoot.
SAN'A, Yemen - Al-Qaida militants holed up in a village in south Yemen on Wednesday fought off repeated attempts by government troops backed by tanks and heavy artillery to retake the besieged town, officials said.
- Al-Qaida militants still battling Yemeni troops
- Yemeni officials deny reports cleric surrounded
- Thousands of Yemenis flee battle with al-Qaida
- Airline attack suspect suggests he wants to plead
- Airline attack suspect wants to represent himself
- Yemen says al-Qaida is government's main challenge
- Bin Laden's bodyguard warns of escalation in Yemen
- Attack in Yemen's tense south kills 4 soldiers
- Al-Qaida No. 2 slams France's push to ban veils
- Yemen's army battles rebels in north; dozens dead
- Army and rebels clash in north Yemen
- US boosts aid to Yemen, key ally in terror battle
- Yemeni militants kill 11 in brazen jailbreak
- Tribal chief: Yemen tribesmen blow up oil pipeline
- Official: Yemen won't extradite US radical cleric
- Appeals court rules against Bagram detainees
- US slaps sanctions on al-Qaida leaders in Yemen
- Yemen: British ambassador escapes explosion
- CIA names new deputy as veteran officer steps down
- Obama addresses deteriorating Somalia security
- Treasury imposes sanctions on Somali militants
- 13-year-old Yemeni bride dies of bleeding
- Rights group urges war crimes probe in Yemen war
- Pentagon eyeing drone shift to aid Somalia
- Arab League chief urges closer ties with Iran
- Yemen raid kills southern activist, family
- Clinton visits key allies in Persian Gulf
- Yemen accuses rebels of violating truce
- Yemen announces truce with rebels
- Delays plague Somali offensive against Islamists
- Official: Christmas bomb 'student' flips on cleric
- Yemen rejects rebels' cease-fire offer
- Yemeni rebel leader accepts cease-fire conditions
- Clinton misses speech, but not as security holdout
- Clinton missing speech but not as security holdout