Release Time: For Immediate Release Location: Renca School, Santiago, Chile 2:45 P.M.
Release Time: For Immediate Release Location: La Moneda Palace, Santiago, Chile 3:18 P.M.
Release Time: For Immediate Release The President of the Republic of Chile Sebastin Piera and the President of the United States, Barack Obama, held a working meeting in which they discussed the main aspects of the bilateral relation between the two countries, as well as the principles and values upon which the U.S.-Chile partnership is based.
Release Time: For Immediate Release WASHINGTON – In his weekly address, President Obama discussed his trip to Latin America and the importance of strengthening our economic partnership with the region to create good jobs at home. He expressed a need to open more global markets and increase exports as a way of expanding the U.S.
Release Time: For Immediate Release The full text of the op-ed by President Barack Obama is printed below.
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jay Carney, 3/16/2011
- Press Gaggle by Press Secretary Jay Carney, Senior Director for Western Hemisphere Affairs Daniel Restrepo and Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications Ben Rhodes
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jay Carney, 3/15/2011
- News Conference by the President
- President Obama Receives Briefing on the Earthquake in Japan and the Tsunami Preparedness and Response Actions in the United States