TORONTO - Canada imposed sanctions on Libya in a swift Sunday night move after reports that embattled Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi and his family were planning to withdraw millions of dollars held in Canadian banks.
TORONTO - Canada Sunday joined the UN and the US in imposing sanctions on Libya.
TORONTO - The Canadian media has slammed the government for not deporting Bangladeshi fugitive Nur Chowdhury who shot dead Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and his extended family in in the August 1975 coup.
TORONTO - The Tamil diaspora in Canada marked Sri Lanka's independence day Friday as a "black day" by wearing black badges.
TORONTO/NEW DELHI - With India yet to raise a memorial to the Air India bombing victims, families of the perished crew have urged the government to commemorate the 1985 tragedy.
- ‘Canadian troops in Afghanistan will end up training Taliban insurgents’
- Canada invites its honorary citizen Suu Kyi
- India-Canada ties to see boost in 2011
- Sikh MP’s bill gets National Holocaust Monument for Canada
- ‘Nikki Haley victory triumph for Indian diaspora in N America’
- Both Nikki Haley and Bobby Jindal’s parents came from Punjab
- Taliban deal would need to meet strict conditions: Canadian PM
- Anti-Canada vote by India not to impact ties: Indo-Canadians
- India criticised for ‘betraying’ Canada on UN seat
- Canada appoints new consul general in Chandigarh
- Canada’s first Sikh MP denies supporting Tamil Tigers
- Tamils cram on ship, seeking asylum in Canada
- Tamil migrant ship nears Canada
- Canada briefed about migrant ship
- Stewart Beck may be new Canadian envoy to India
- Canada to appeal court ruling over US detainee
- Ontario ombudsman to probe G-20 security rule
- Queen appoints new governor general of Canada
- Academic named Canada's new governor general
- Power failure leaves British royal entourage in dark
- Queen Elizabeth gets Blackberry before heading to New York
- Manmohan Singh apologizes ‘on behalf of government” for 1984 anti-Sikh disturbances
- PM asks Sikhs to put 1984 behind, pays respects to Kanishka victims
- PM urges Sikhs to move on, pays respects to Kanishka victims
- Victims of Kanishka air crash deserve full justice: Manmohan Singh
- India, Canada reaffirm commitment to political engagement
- Manmohan Singh seeks US cooperation in tackling poverty, disease
- Manmohan Singh to stress on better fiscal discipline at G-20 plenary
- People listen when Indian Prime Minister speaks: Obama
- Fiscal consolidation key to avoiding double-dip global recession: Manmohan Singh
- Pakistan should act on Headley’s revealations, PM tells Obama
- Canada is India’s ninth civil nuclear energy partner (Lead)
- Only peaceful use of n-technology given to us: Manmohan
- When Manmohan Singh speaks, people listen: Obama
- Obama slams China’s ‘blindness’, North Korea attack