TOKYO - Pakistan and Japan have decided to further strengthen their bilateral relations with a comprehensive partnership for peace and development at the summit-level talks held between Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan in Tokyo.
TOKYO - Union Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma met Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan here today and discussed various issues including theelhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) project.
TOKYO - Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan reorganised his cabinet Friday in the hopes of boosting his support among the public as he struggles with low popularity ratings.
TOKYO - Public support for Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan's Cabinet declined to 25 percent, marking its lowest level since June when it was appinted, according a Yomiuri Shimbun newspaper poll.
TOKYO - The Prime Minister, Dr Manmohan Singh, left for Malaysia on Tuesday after concluding his three-day visit to Japan during which the two sides decided to speed up negotiations on a civil nuclear deal and agreed on a range of other issues to strengthen ties in all spheres.
- Manmohan leaves Japan, heads to Malaysia
- Trade pact great but civil nuclear pact delicate issue, says Japanese media
- Japanese PM hails Indian initiative to revive Nalanda University
- India, Japan hail progress in cooperation in science and technology sector
- India, Japan to steadily expand security and defense cooperation
- India, Japan hail negotiations for cooperation in peaceful use of nuclear energy
- India, Japan simplify visa procedures
- India, Japan welcome cooperation in new and renewable energy, clean coal technology
- India, Japan appreciate their economic cooperation influencing partnership
- PM says India not to force n-deal on Japan, talks to continue (Third Lead)
- India, Japan share concerns on China
- China figures prominently in India-Japan talks
- PM invites Japan to invest in India infrastructure, says Delhi to spend a trillion dollars
- India will seek Japan’s nuclear help, but not force the issue, says Manmohan Singh (Lead- Manmohan Singh)
- India will not force n-deal on Japan: Manmohan (Second Lead)
- India seeks Japan’s nuclear help, but would not force the issue: Manmohan Singh
- Manmohan visit gets big play in Japanese media
- Rains no dampener for efficient Japanese (Japan diary)
- PM gets covered in Japanese press
- Manmohan Singh arrives in Tokyo
- China wants full military exchanges with India
- Manmohan Singh lands in Tokyo for annual summit
- It’s desirable that China frees Nobel Peace Prize winner Liu:Japanese PM
- Japan to ask Google to delete disputed islands’ Chinese name
- North Korean leader’s eldest son opposes dynastic succession
- Japan minister apologizes for modeling inside Diet
- US diplomat: US-Japan pact vital in changing Asia
- Japan says maritime spat with China over
- Chinese, Japanese leaders meet in Europe amid spat
- Japan ruling party figure Ozawa to be indicted
- Japan PM concerned over China's maritime expansion
- House condemns Japan on custody rights
- US seeks to ease Chinese fears
- NKorea's Kim makes son 4-star general
- China, Japan say up to the other to fix ties