BEIRUT/THE HAGUE - Tension was mounting in Beirut Tuesday, with several streets and schools shut and military checkpoints set up following the issuing of a confidential draft indictment for the Rafik Hariri assassination.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - A Dutch court Wednesday rejected a separatist group's bid to have Indonesia's president arrested for alleged human rights violations during a state visit to the Netherlands.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The prosecutor at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands, says he will launch cases against as many as six suspected instigators of postelection violence in Kenya that left more than 1,000 people dead in 2007-08.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Russia accused Georgia on Monday of manufacturing allegations of ethnic cleansing in Georgia's breakaway provinces after it failed to regain control of the areas in an abortive five-day war.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The United Nations' highest court ruled Thursday that Kosovo's declaration of independence was legal, dealing a blow to Serbia, which vowed never to accept its former province as a separate state and warned the ruling could embolden separatist movements around the world.
- World court: Kosovo's independence was legal
- World court to rule on Kosovo independence
- Dutch election winner visits queen before talks
- Voters topple Dutch government
- Dutch honor victims of would-be killer of queen
- Dutch government collapses over Afghan mission
- Dutch Supreme Court orders terror group retrial
- Aide: Brazilian family giving up fight for US boy
- Court orders Brazilian family to relinquish boy
- US dad hopes to regain custody of son in Brazil
- Brazil: Boy ordered returned to US dad's custody
- World's mayors gather at climate summit
- US, Russia face off at World Court over Kosovo
- International court rules Bemba to stay in jail
- Kosovo confident ahead of UN court hearing