Release Time: For Immediate Release Via Video Teleconference 10:42 A.M.
Release Time: For Immediate Release MEMORANDUM FOR THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES SUBJECT:Accelerating Technology Transfer and Commercialization of Federal Research in Support of High Growth Businesses Section 1. Policy. Innovation fuels economic growth, the creation of new industries, companies, jobs, products and services, and the global competitiveness of U.S.
Release Time: For Immediate Release East Room 2:09 P.M.
Release Time: For Immediate Release WASHINGTON, DC -- Today, at a ceremony at the White House, President Obama honored the recipients of the National Medal of Science and National Medal of Technology and Innovation—the highest honors bestowed by the United States government on scientists, engineers, and inventors.
Release Time: For Immediate Release EXECUTIVE ORDER STRUCTURAL REFORMS TO IMPROVE THE SECURITY OF CLASSIFIED NETWORKS AND THE RESPONSIBLE SHARING AND SAFEGUARDING OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America and in order to ensure the responsible sharing and safeguarding of classified national security information (classified information) on computer networks, it is hereby ordered as follows: Section 1.
- Fact Sheet: Safeguarding the U.S. Government’s Classified Information and Networks
- Presidential Proclamation–National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- President Obama Honors Nation's Top Scientists and Innovators
- White House to Launch “Digital Promise” Initiative
- Fact Sheet: Digital Promise Initiative
- Remarks by the President at a Facebook Town Hall
- Administration Releases Strategy to Protect Online Consumers and Support Innovation and Fact Sheet on National Strategy for Trusted Indentities in Cyberspace
- Remarks by the President at Closing Session of Winning the Future Forum on Small Business in Cleveland, Ohio
- President Honors Outstanding Science, Math, Engineering Mentors
- Transatlantic Economic Council Joint Statement
- Statement by the Press Secretary
- Remarks by the President in Presenting National Medals of Science and National Medals of Technology and Innovation
- Background on the President’s National Medal of Science and the National Medal of Technology and Innovation Ceremony Today
- Expo on Democracy and Open Government
- Background on the White House Science Fair
- President Obama Honors Nation’s Top Scientists and Innovators
- President Obama to Host White House Science Fair
- Presidential Memorandum: Unleashing the Wireless Broadband Revolution
- Fact Sheet for National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace
- Cabinet and Senior Administration Officials Scheduled to Join in National Lab Day Events to Promote “Educate to Innovate” Campaign for Excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Education
- Presidential Memoranda– Task Force on Space Industry WorkForce and Economic Development
- Remarks by the First Lady at National Science Bowl
- Executive Order — President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology
- Remarks by the President on Space Exploration in the 21st Century
- Obama Administration Marks Major Open Government Milestone
- Letter from the President to Congress Concerning a Strategic Communications Report
- Statement from the Press Secretary on the “Trademark Technical and Conforming Amendment Act of 2010″
- Statement from the President on the National Broadband Plan
- Statement from the President on Sunshine Week
- President Obama to Host Space Conference in Florida in April
- Remarks by the President in Conversation with the International Space Station Crew and the Space Shuttle Endeavour Crew via Satellite
- Interview of the President by YouTube
- Message from the President on NASA’s Day of Remembrance
- Remarks by the President in State of the Union Address