SYDNEY - Former Aussie Prime Minister Kevin Rudd and his family have purchased a new holiday home at Castaways Beach, south of Noosa, for 3.1 million dollars.
SYDNEY - Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard has been denied an invitation to address New Zealand's parliament during a formal sitting, as such a move would force the house to be addressed by "unpleasant people", a politician said.
SYDNEY - Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard and Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd Saturday said Egypt must now have a clear timetable for free and fair elections, following the resignation of Hosni Mubarak as president.
SYDNEY - Ahead of a rally in Brisbane supporting WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, his mother said Wednesday that she wants Australian Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd to keep his promise about her son's protection.
SYDNEY - Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard Tuesday choked back tears on the floor of federal parliament while paying tribute to the victims of the Queensland floods.
- Vladimir Putin praises female students who posed for ‘erotic’ calendar
- Berlusconi’s rep says cash for girls was merely an act of charity
- Flood crisis may be largest, costliest natural disaster in Oz history: Deputy PM
- Oz deputy PM says flood-ravaged Queensland will need over 2 yrs to recover
- ‘Afghanistan scares the hell out of’ Rudd: Wikileaks
- Berlusconi’s favourite model minister quits
- Oz govt. in dock for stonewalling “US requests for additional troops in Afghanistan”
- Ex-Oz PM and ‘man of steel’ Howard is just a footnote in Bush memoirs
- Australia invites Indian PM on official visit
- India will supersede ageing China in Asia: Former Aussie PM
- China’s one-child policy will allow India to be dominant in Asia: Howard
- India to supersede ‘ageing’ China as Asia’s dominant nation: Howard
- Afghan withdrawal could risk nuclear-armed Pak falling under terrorist control: Howard
- Shoe thrower says ex-Oz PM Howard deserved ‘a lot worse’for Iraq War involvement
- New Zealand TV host criticised for ridiculing Sheila Dikshit
- Australia police say 13 Taser shocks were too much
- Graphic Tasering video in Australia ignites debate
- Asylum seekers protest at Sydney detention center
- Julia Gillard sworn in as Australia’s PM
- Gillard sworn in as Australia’s PM
- Rudd foreign minister in Gillard’s new cabinet
- Ex-PM Rudd named Australia's foreign minister
- Former Australian premier Rudd to be foreign minister
- Julia Gillard returns as Australian PM (Second Lead)
- Julia Gillard to retain power in Australia
- Julia Gillard set to form new government in Australia
- Australian voters want independents to support Labor
- Independent MP submits demand list to Gillard, Abbott
- Independent MP offers support to Gillard
- Australian minister visited porn sites in office
- Gillard’s hopes get a boost with Greens’ support
- Gillard vows to improve Australian democracy
- Former ICC chief calls for Pakistan team ban
- Aborigine nears win in Australia's House of Reps
- Australian Sex Party does well