RANCHI - The Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) Friday congratulated Chief Minister Arjun Munda, of alliance partner Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), for his victory in the Kharsawa assembly by-poll.
RANCHI - Arjun Munda of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) won the Kharsawa by-poll in Jharkhand Thursday, clearing the way for him to continue as chief minister.
RANCHI - Arjun Munda won the Kharsawa by poll in Jharkhand by over 17,000 votes Thursday, clearing the way for him to continue as chief minister.
RANCHI - After eight rounds of counting, Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda was leading by more than 14,000 votes in Kharsawa assembly bypoll Thursday, an official said.
RANCHI - The Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM), a key ally of the ruling BJP, is unhappy that party chief Shibu Soren and his son Hemant Soren were given the cold shoulder at the opening ceremony of the National Games here.
- 70 percent turnout in by-poll to decide Munda’s fate
- Munda in byelection Thursday
- Munda faces tough by-poll as campaigning ends
- Former Jharkhand minister grilled by ED in hospital
- JMM, Trinamool workers clash in Ranchi
- Obstruction of Parliament not undemocratic: Arun Jaitley
- Accept JPC demand for smooth parliament session: Jaitley
- BJP criticises Nitish Kumar’s ‘Ekta Yatra’ comment
- Opposition to field common candidate against Munda in by-poll
- Ex Jharkhand minister booked for abduction
- Munda files nomination for Kharsawa by-poll
- Munda to be ruling alliance joint nominee for by-poll: Soren
- JMM to field candidate against Munda in by-poll
- JMM undecided, opposition to fight Munda in bypoll
- Jharkhand by-poll Feb 17, students union backs Munda
- Arjun Munda seeks early assembly by-poll
- Jharkhand to seek mining lease details from CBI
- Opposition pressure forces Jharkhand assembly session
- Jharkhand government skips winter session
- I don’t know Niira Radia: Koda
- Over 67 percent votes cast in Jharkhand panchayat polls
- Jharkhand panchayat polls: Maoists fire at voters
- Jharkhand legislators for retaining development funds
- Jharkhand parties demand Nitish formula to fight corruption
- Jharkhand panchayat polls: 67 percent ballot in second phase (Second Lead)
- Jharkhand panchayat polls: 60 percent ballot in second phase
- Second phase of Jharkhand panchayat polls begins
- JMM wants Lok Sabha seat to help Munda in assembly poll
- BJP legislator quits to facilitate Munda’s elecction
- Congress’ former Jharkhand unit chief dead
- Jharkhand panchayat polls record 64 percent voting (Third Lead)
- Jharkhand panchayat polls: 50 percent voting in first phase (Second Lead)
- Voters defy Maoists in Jharkhand’s first panchayat polls
- First phase of Jharkhand panchayat polls under way
- Grateful Jharkhand gives Shibu Soren house for life