PATNA - Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar's initiatives to check corruption are showing results.
PATNA - Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Friday expressed disappointment over the railway budget for 2011-12, saying it had hardly given anything new to the state.
PATNA - The month-long budget session of the Bihar assembly began here Tuesday with opposition members raising slogans against the government on issues like corruption and deteriorating law and order.
PATNA - The notification for a ten-phased election for 2.62 lakh panchayat posts in Bihar was issued Monday, officials said.
PATNA - In a major administrative reshuffle, the Bihar government Thursday night transferred 55 Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officers, including 22 district magistrates, and 99 Indian Police Service officers, ahead of panchayat polls in the state.
- UPA responsible for loot of the country: Gadkari
- Poet Dinkar’s family alleges threats from Sushil Modi’s nephew
- Won’t appear before disciplinary committee: JD-U MP
- Bihar CM criticizes BJP’s ‘Tiranga Yatra’
- Bihar to speed up prosecution of corrupt officials
- Bihar politicians pay tributes to Karpoori Thakur
- JD-U MP announces fast to demand probe into his assets
- BJP MLA murder case: Bihar Govt. will fully cooperate with CBI, says Nitish
- Nitish Kumar’s mother cremated
- Bihar seeks security at all booths for panchayat polls
- Lalu to meet election panel over irregularities in EVMs
- Confiscate properties of corrupt politicians: JD-U MP
- Patkar joins Bihar farmers opposing asbestos unit
- Over 100 former Bihar legislators to vacate bungalows
- Bihar cabinet approves legislators fund’s abolition
- JD-U MP opposes Nitish’s move to scrap legislators fund
- Nitish Kumar to resume people’s court
- Elated at Nitish’s return, man chops off finger
- Udai Narain Chaudhary to remain Bihar assembly speaker
- Winter session of Bihar assembly begins
- Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar chief minister (Second Lead)
- Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar chief minister
- Nitish set to take oath, thousands pour in
- Nitish Kumar invited to form government, swearing-in Friday (Second Lead)
- Kumar, Modi to be sworn-in as Bihar CM, Deputy CM on Friday
- Nitish Kumar elected head of NDA legislature party
- Five Bihar ministers not celebrating Nitish victory
- Hard nosed bargaining ahead for ministerial posts in Bihar
- BJP observers to elect Legislature Party leader in Bihar
- Nitish ‘tsunami’ sweeps Bihar, wipes out Lalu, Congress (Intro Roundup)
- Rahul Gandhi did not fail in Bihar: Congress
- Notable winners and losers in Bihar
- Nitish ‘tsunami’ sweeps Bihar, wipes out Lalu, Congress (Roundup)
- Will support Nitish, but introspect reasons for defeat: Lalu, Paswan
- No surprise that Nitish is back in flourishing Bihar (Letter from Patna)