Release Time: For Immediate Release WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key administration posts: Pamela L.
LINCOLN, Neb. - A report commissioned by the state forecasting that federal health care reform will increase the state's Medicaid costs by hundreds of millions of dollars over the next decade was based on "an over-the-top assumption" and seriously flawed, a Medicaid expert said.
LINCOLN, Neb. - State officials want foreign tourists to know there's more to Nebraska than fields of corn and soybeans along Interstate 80.
OMAHA, Neb. - A federal judge overturned Nebraska's ban on flag mutilation Thursday, clearing the way for Kansas church protesters to continue trampling on the U.S.
OMAHA, Neb. - A federal judge has ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to stop destroying records Union Pacific requested about lead contamination in Omaha, and she's appointed an expert to make sure the agency complies.
- Neb. high court to get immigration-law question
- Neb. AG won't defend law on abortion screenings
- At 101, Neb. woman wins award for older workers
- Bright Eyes plans concert to fight immigration law
- Judge delays ruling in Neb. immigration lawsuits
- Groups seek to keep Neb. immigration law blocked
- Neb. city suspends immigration law, goes to court
- Neb. city council votes to delay immigration law
- Nebraska town could delay immigration ordinance
- Neb. town may halt immigration law to save money
- Neb. council considers suspending immigration law
- Hearing set on Neb. illegal-immigrant law
- Latino group sues Neb. city over immigration law
- Nebraska governor orders furloughs to save $3.5M
- Neb. council OKs ban on hiring illegal immigrants
- Immigration vote stirs emotions in Neb. town
- Neb. city votes to restrict illegal immigration
- Neb. town votes to restrict illegal immigration
- Neb. city voting on illegal immigration rules
- Neb. town votes on illegal immigration measure
- Missouri gov disses Colorado, Nebraska basketball
- Cuomo and TV host form an unusual power couple
- Nebraska's Nelson backs end of military's gay ban
- Senate GOP blocks financial reg bill again
- Democrats, undaunted, keep focus on Wall Street
- Strict new Neb. abortion law faces long legal road
- Neb. governor signs landmark abortion bills
- Nebraska to limit abortions because of fetal pain
- New pre-abortion requirements passed in Neb.
- Neb. lawmakers pass new pre-abortion requirements
- Neb. voters have chance to ax treasurer's office
- Immigration concerns trump abortion worry in Neb.
- Abortion, immigration issues collide in Nebraska
- Neb. voters may get chance to cut treasurer's job
- Neb. lawmakers give homeowners associations power