THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary _____________________________________________________________ For Immediate Release September 24, 2009 PRESS BRIEFING BY TREASURY SECRETARY TIM GEITHNER ON THE G20 MEETINGS Pittsburgh Convention Center Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 5:00 P.M.
Summary: Dramatic changes in the world economy have not always been reflected in the global architecture for economic cooperation.
THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary __________________________________________________________________________ For Immediate Release September 25, 2009 STATEMENTS BY PRESIDENT OBAMA, FRENCH PRESIDENT SARKOZY, AND BRITISH PRIME MINISTER BROWN ON IRANIAN NUCLEAR FACILITY Pittsburgh Convention Center Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 8:43 A.M.
Summary: Richard G. Callahan, of Missouri, to be United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri for the term of four years, vice Catherine Lucille Hanaway.
THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary ______________________________________________________________________ For Immediate Release September 25, 2009 BACKGROUND BRIEFING BY SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS ON IRANIAN NUCLEAR FACILITY Press Filing Center Pittsburgh Convention Center Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 9:26 A.M.
- Remarks By The First Lady CAPA
- Joint Statement From The White House Press Secretary and 10 Downing St. Spokeman
- President Obama Nominates Richard Callahan Michael Cotter Nicholas Klinefeldt and Stephanie Rose to be U.S. Attorneys
- Presidential Proclamation National Public Lands Recognition Day
- President Obama Announces More Key Administration Posts, 9/25/09
- Details on First Lady Michelle Obama’s gift to Pittsburgh Summit Spouses
- Leader’s statement on the Pittsburgh summit
- Remarks by the President at G20 Closing Press Conference
- Presidential Proclamation-Gold Star Mother’s and Families’ Day, 2009
- Post-G20 meeting fact sheets
- Weekly Address: President Affirms Commitment to International Cooperation in Strengthening Economy and Stopping Nuclear Proliferation
- Readout from the President’s calls to the FBI and NYPD
- Readout of the President’s call with Chancellor Merkel
- President Barack Obama to Travel to Copenhagen
- Presidential Proclamation - Family Day, 2009
- Readout on the Vice President’s call to Lebanese Prime Minister-Designate Saad Hariri
- Readout on the Vice President’s call to Lebanese President Michel Sleiman
- Remarks by President Obama and NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen after Meeting
- Executive Order Federal Advisory Committees
- Presidential nominations & withdrawals sent to the Senate
- Briefing by White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs
- President Obama Extends Gulf Coast Rebuilding Office, Pushes for Improved Long-Term Recovery Following Catastrophic Disasters
- Presidential Memorandum to the Secretary of Commerce
- President Obama Declares a Major Disaster Exists in American Samoa