NEW DELHI - Communications Minister Kapil Sibal Tuesday defended the government and focussed on the flawed policies framed under the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) as he moved a motion in the Rajya Sabha to set up a Joint Parliamentary Committee to probe the 2G spectrum scam.
NEW DELHI - The Prime Minister, Dr Manmohan Singh, will move a motion for the Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) into the 2G scam in Rajya Sabha after which the full list of all members - from both houses - will be announced.
JAMMU - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will pay a two-day visit to Jammu from Thursday during which he will inspect a township built to house migrant Kashmiri Pandit families, official sources said Monday.
NEW DELHI - The Prime Minister, Dr.
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - Kerala Chief Minister V.S.
- Anna Hazare to fast for Lokpal bill
- Why the accidental PM is becoming irreplaceable (Comment)
- Maldives resident asks India to help violence-hit Libya
- UPA’s encomiums, opposition salvos for Mamata’s budget (Roundup)
- Not enough room for China in Indian Ocean: Maldives
- PM lauds Mamata, says ‘Rail Budget’ a common man’s budget
- Railway budget deceitful, says CPI-M
- Govt. keeping ‘fingers crossed’ on Kashmir issue
- India asks Pak to grasp ‘hands of friendship’
- Assertive PM defends government, confronts opposition (News Analysis)
- Salient points of what PM said in parliament
- Read more, desist from using harsh words: PM’s retort to Jaitley
- India, Maldives to combat piracy, expand economic ties
- Some unfortunate incidents, but no wrongdoer will escape: PM (Roundup)
- Wrongdoers in 2G will be dealt with severely: PM
- PMO did not approve S-band spectrum deal: Manmohan Singh
- PM to Pakistan: shake hands but end terror first
- India, Maldives to intensify anti-piracy cooperation
- Lok Sabha adjourned briefly after MP falls sick
- Manmohan Singh says will ensure probity in public life
- India ’sincerely’ hopes for peace with Pakistan: PM
- Cabinet not informed of S-band commitment in ISRO-Devas deal: PM
- Cabinet not informed of S-band allocation in Antrix-Devas deal: PM
- Sarah Palin plans March trip to India
- JPC to have 30 members, Chacko likely to head
- Congress MPs add to Telangana chorus, Lok Sabha disrupted (Roundup)
- Congress MPs add to Telangana chorus, disrupt Lok Sabha (Second Lead)
- Congress MPs from Telangana disrupt Lok Sabha
- Government hit by integrity, leadership deficit: BJP
- Libya unrest: India readying evacuation plan, 1 Indian killed in accident
- After winter vibes, warmth of peace in parliament
- Opposition unhappy with PM’s language on JPC
- Government gives in, announces JPC (Roundup)
- PM’s announcement of JPC tasteless: Jaitley
- Are the troubles over JPC over?