LUCKNOW - Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati Sunday pulled up officials of the Lucknow district administration as she chose to suddenly return from her tour of the districts well before schedule to undertake an inspection of various public services in the state capital.
LUCKNOW - At least 10 lawyers were injured here Friday after police baton charged them while they were staging a protest demanding enhanced allocation for welfare schemes, police said.
LUCKNOW - Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati Tuesday sought to justify Speaker Sukhdeo Rajhbhar's action to get protesting opposition legislators bodily lifted and removed from the state assembly late Monday night.
LUCKNOW - The Uttar Pradesh assembly was adjourned sine die after daylong uproar that culminated in a prolonged sit-in by the opposition until late Monday night.
LUCKNOW - At least 12 qualified Urdu teachers were injured here Monday after police baton charged to break their demonstration demanding appointment in schools, officials said.
- Urdu teachers climb water tank to press for demands
- Samajwadi, BJP walk out from assembly over Mayawati’s absence
- Cop bends to wipe Mayawati’s shoes, official justifies act
- Kicking up a storm, DSP bends to wipe Mayawati’s shoes
- Rahul travels to Banda village to meet rape victim (Lead, Changing dateline)
- Pandemonium on opening day of Uttar Pradesh assembly budget session
- Mulayam Singh flays Mayawati for targeting party supporters
- Sonia Gandhi to visit Rae Bareli for two days
- Mayawati absent at chief ministers meet, demands central aid
- ‘PM should be elected directly’
- Mayawati honours CWG, Asian Games medallists
- Was hurt for a while at cabinet rank denial, says Verma
- Uttar Pradesh celebrates R-Day with patriotic zeal
- Mayawati looks for new chief secretary
- Relatives of jailed MLA ask Mayawati to intervene in Banda rape case
- BSP Govt. taking Banda rape case ‘very seriously’: Mayawati
- Mayawati sacks minister for forgery, irregularities
- Mayawati sacks minister for irregularities
- Rahul exhorts partymen to pull up socks
- Rahul, PM could address rally in Banda: Congress
- UPA second name of conspiracy against common man: Jaitley
- Fast track court will examine Banda rape case, says Mayawati
- Two 55-kg cakes for Mayawati’s birthday Saturday
- If made public prosecutor, will get Raja jailed: Swamy
- Rahul asks Lucknow students to join politics
- Rahul Gandhi feasts on tunde kebabs
- Rahul to tour Uttar Pradesh
- Congress demands arrest of ‘rapist’ BSP legislator
- Belly dance was part of cultural show: Mulayam’s supporters
- Amar Singh: left to fighting for lost causes?
- Mayawati sacks minister indicted by ombudsman
- Vajpayee turns 87, BJP demands Bharat Ratna for him (Second Lead)
- BJP celebrates Vajpayee’s birthday in Lucknow
- Samajwadi Party leaders’ arrests provoke protests
- Modi, Uma Bharti criticize Rahul Gandhi’s Hindu terror remarks