ISTANBUL - Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has barricaded himself in a compound in capital Tripoli, a former diplomat said Tuesday.
ISTANBUL - Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan Tuesday called on the Egyptian leadership to ensure a democratic solution to the political unrest, the semi-official Anatolia Agency reported.
CAIRO/ISTANBUL - Unrest continued in parts of Cairo early Saturday morning despite the government-ordered curfew and military patrolling streets, eyewitness reports said.
ISTANBUL - Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said the demands of citizens throughout the Middle East for democratic freedoms need to be addressed, the semi-official Anatolia Agency reported Friday.
ISTANBUL - Iran and six world powers held the first of two days of talks on Iran's controversial nuclear programme in Istanbul, with both sides hoping a positive approach could make headway in the stand-off.
- Turkey warns US over Armenia genocide resolution
- Pakistani PM addresses Turkish parliament
- Turkey's Kurds: a peace role for rebel chief?
- 9/11 conspiracy theories rife in Muslim world
- Israeli's media campaign in Turkey
- Turkey: scrutiny falls on coup leaders
- In referendum, Turks reject military-era laws
- Turkey votes in referendum to amend constitution
- Turks vote on proposed constitutional reforms
- Turks see Ottoman legacy in new light
- Turkish protest ship returns home
- Israeli envoy in Turkey summoned
- Turkey gears up for referendum
- British prime minister calls Gaza ‘prison camp’
- Turkey charges 196 people with coup plot
- Turkey threatens to cut ties with Israel
- Turkey sounds upbeat about joining EU
- Turkey insists on international Gaza flotilla investigation
- Pak welcomes Manmohan Singh’s ‘visionary’ Kashmir offer
- Putin condemns Israeli raid on Gaza-bound ship
- Egypt: Gaza blockade a failure, border stays open
- Israel kills 4 militants in waters off Gaza
- Turkey calls on Israel to accept probe into raid
- Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan to discuss war on terror
- Turkey seeks to condemn Israel in security summit
- Israel says forces have not taken over aid boat
- Gaza-bound aid vessel tailed by Israeli warships
- Activist: Aid ship nears Palestinian territory
- Israel vows to stop aid ship as it approaches Gaza
- Nobel laureate on aid ship: we won't resist Israel
- New aid ship heads to Gaza, Israel vows to stop it
- Activist: Ship could near Gaza by late Friday
- Massive services for Turkish activists
- Turkey honors slain activists, including US teen
- Turkey honors 8 slain activists, including US teen