Release Time: For Immediate Release Today is a remarkable day.
Release Time: For Immediate Release BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA A PROCLAMATION On World AIDS Day, 30 years after the first cases of HIV/AIDS were reported, we stand with the individuals and communities affected by HIV and recommit to progress toward an AIDS free generation.
Release Time: For Immediate Release New funding available for next generation of health care innovations WASHINGTON, DC-- Up to $1 billion dollars will be awarded to innovative projects across the country that test creative ways to deliver high quality medical care and save money.
Release Time: For Immediate Release Earlier this year, the Obama Administration asked the Supreme Court to consider legal challenges to the health reform law and we are pleased the Court has agreed to hear this case.
Release Time: For Immediate Release NATIONAL DIABETES MONTH, 2011 BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA A PROCLAMATION Though we have made substantial progress in combating diabetes, the number of Americans burdened by this disease continues to grow at a rapid pace.
- Presidential Proclamation — National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month, 2011
- Executive Order — Reducing Prescription Drug Shortages
- We Can't Wait: Obama Administration Takes Action to Reduce Prescription Drug Shortages, Fight Price Gouging
- Fact Sheet: Obama Administration Takes Action to Reduce Prescription Drug Shortages in the U.S.
- Remarks by Dr. Jill Biden at the Washington D.C. Screening of the Movie “FIVE”
- Presidential Proclamation–National Health Information Technology Week
- Presidential Proclamation–World Hepatitis Day
- Statement from the President on the United Nations High-Level Meeting on HIV/AIDS
- Statement by the Press Secretary on H.R. 4
- Statement by President Obama on H.R. 4
- Statement by the Press Secretary on Passage of H.R. 4
- Voices of Health Reform: Nan’s Story
- Presidential Proclamation–American Heart Month, 2011
- Voices of Health Reform: James’s Story
- REMARKS BY THE FIRST LADY DURING LET'S MOVE! WALMART ANNOUNCEMENT
- Governors: What They’re Saying About the Affordable Care Act
- Seniors Groups: What They’re Saying About the Affordable Care Act
- Patient Groups: What They’re Saying About the Affordable Care Act
- Health Care Providers: What They’re Saying About the Affordable Care Act
- How Repeal Push is Playing: Editorial and Opinion Roundup
- Sebelius Op-ed: Don’t turn back the clock on health care
- Statement by the President on signing the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act
- Statement by The Press Secretary
- Op-ed by Attorney General Eric Holder and Heath and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
- Statement by the President on Medicare Payments to Doctors
- Presidential Proclamation–National Influenza Vaccination Week
- Press Conference by the President
- Presidential Proclamation–National Diabetes Month
- Presidential Proclamation–National Family Caregivers Month
- Presidential Proclamation–National Hospice Month
- Presidential Proclamation–Physician Assistants Week
- Statement by President Obama on California Health Benefits Exchange Legislation
- Remarks by the First Lady During Conference Call with Nurses
- Remarks by the President in a Backyard Discussion on Health Care Reform and the Patient’s Bill of Rights
- Background on the President’s Health Care Events Today