HARARE - Dozens of activists were arrested in Zimbabwe on charges of subverting President Robert Mugabe's government after police raided a public meeting where the revolution in Egypt was being discussed, lawyers said Sunday.
HARARE - Zimbabwean police said Monday eight people had been arrested in the wake of a rampage by backers of the Zanu-PF party in Harare, targeting foreign businesses.
HARARE, Zimbabwe - Zimbabwe's prime minister says one of his supporters has died following violence that disrupted constitutional reform meetings.
HARARE, Zimbabwe - A court in Zimbabwe has freed 83 activists jailed for two days after staging a march to demand better policing and public safety in the southern African nation.
HARARE, Zimbabwe - Zimbabwean lawmakers in charge of a constitutional reform program halted public canvassing Monday after weekend violence disrupted their work, and the prime minister said he suspected the violence was sparked by political operatives.
- Zimbabwe state airline fires striking pilots
- Zimbabwe's president says sanctions must go
- Zimbabwe's coalition agrees on some disputed posts
- Diplomats won't apologize for Mugabe walkout
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe attacks West at sister's burial
- Zimbabwean president's sister dies
- Zimbabwe appeals treason acquittal of top PM aide
- Protests at seizure of German-owned Zimbabwe farm
- Zimbabwe PM fires 4 ministers after reviews
- UN: Zimbabweans top asylum seekers worldwide
- Zimbabwe begins process of rewriting constitution
- Zimbabwe sees 1st independent newspaper in 7 years
- Zimbabwe PM accuses outsiders in party violence
- Zimbabwe prime minister wants aide to join Cabinet
- Zimbabweans to protest N. Korean soccer team visit
- Ahmadinejad starts Africa tour
- Mugabe snubs US Congressman Donald Payne
- Zimbabwe's first black interim PM Muzorewa dies
- Mugabe: No gay rights in Zimbabwe
- Zuma: "substantial" progress in Zimbabwe talks
- Zimbabwe court blocks ouster of Parliament speaker
- Zimbabwe rivals getting along, but no breakthrough
- Zimbabwe politicians reach breakthrough
- Zimbabwe PM welcomes South Africa's intervention
- 3 Americans die in cargo plane crash in China