Release Time: For Immediate Release WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key administration posts: Pamela L.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama plans to call Guatemalan President Alvaro Colom to personally apologize over a disclosure that American scientists deliberately infected Guatemalan prisoners with syphilis decades ago.
WASHINGTON - American scientists deliberately infected prisoners and patients in a mental hospital in Guatemala with syphilis 60 years ago, a recently unearthed experiment that prompted U.S.
GUATEMALA CITY - Guatemala's government accused opponents Thursday of conspiring against it, and claimed they could be preparing to oust President Alvaro Colom.
GUATEMALA CITY - The chief of a U.N.
- Guatemala warns tourists hypnotized by lava flows
- Guatemala Police Saves Lin-Shyo-Shiun
- Guatemala to push US envoy for immigration reform
- Turkey warns US over Armenian genocide vote
- Guatemala fires minister for alleged corruption
- 2 ex-soldiers arrested in Guatemalan 1982 massacre
- Guatemala leader probes lawyer's death accusations
- Indigenous immigrants to be counted in 2010 Census
- Rights courts condemns Guatemala in 1982 massacre
- Domestic violence victim granted asylum in US
- Foreign adoptions by Americans hit 13-year low