Release Time: For Immediate Release BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA A PROCLAMATION For generations, American families have empowered our sons and daughters with boundless love, giving them the courage to pursue their dreams.
Release Time: For Immediate Release Location: United States Chamber of Commerce, Washington, D.C.
Release Time: For Immediate Release FATHER'S DAY, 2011 BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA A PROCLAMATION Parenthood is the ultimate gift and an incredible responsibility. Every day, fathers across our country give everything they have to build a better future for their family, asking nothing in return but their children's love and success. On Father's Day, we honor the men in our lives who have helped shape us for the good, and we recommit to supporting fatherhood in our families, in our communities, and across our Nation.
Release Time: For Immediate Release To Help Fathers and Kids Connect, Fatherhood and Mentoring Initiative to Include New Partnerships with Organizations Including Bowling Centers, Sports Leagues, Zoos, Aquariums, LivingSocial and Groupon.
Release Time: For Immediate Release Location: East Room 11:02 A.M.
- Remarks by the President and First Lady at the 2011 Easter Egg Roll
- Presidential Proclamation–National Park Week
- 2011 White House Easter Egg Roll Poster Design Contest
- White House Announces 2011 White House Easter Egg Roll Date and Theme
- Presidential Proclamation–American Heart Month, 2011
- Presidential Proclamation–National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month, 2011
- Presidential Proclamation - Family Day, 2009
- Remarks by the President, Mrs. Obama and Dr. Biden on the Presidential Studies Directive: Strengthening Our Military Families
- Background on the President’s PSD Event Today with the First Lady and Dr. Biden
- First Lady Michelle Obama Announces Collaboration with Walmart in Support of Let's Move! Campaign
- Presidential Proclamation–Martin Luther King, Jr., Federal Holiday
- Presidential Memorandum–Delegation of Certain Functions and Authorities
- Statement by the Press Secretary
- Remarks by the First Lady at Toys for Tots Service Project
- Executive Order–White House Council for Community Solutions
- Statement from Press Secretary Robert Gibbs on the Reauthorization of Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act and the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act
- Presidential Proclamation–National Family Week, 2010
- Presidential Proclamation–Military Family Month
- Presidential Proclamation–National Family Caregivers Month
- Remarks by the President at Domestic Violence Awareness Event
- Presidential Proclamation–National Character Counts Week
- Presidential Proclamation–Family Day
- Readout of the President’s Call with California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Presidential Proclamation–National Days of Prayer and Remembrance
- Presidential Proclamation–Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Presidential Proclamation–Grandparents Day
- Statement by the President on the Occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr
- Remarks by the First Lady at Judith Jamison Dance Celebration
- Remarks by the President at Iftar Dinner
- Statement by the President on the Occasion of Ramadan
- Vice President Biden Holds Middle Class Task Force Event on Work and Family
- Presidential Proclamation–Father’s Day
- President Obama to Celebrate Father's Day
- Remarks by The First Lady at Mother’s Day Tea
- Presidential Proclamation–National Physical Fitness and Sports Month