ADDIS ABABA - Two people were killed in a clash between protesters and police in the northern African country of Djibouti, Xinhua reported.
TOKMOK, Kyrgyzstan - Softly singing along to the wistful strains of Ethiopian music, Haymanot Tesgaye and his friends are transported back to their homeland in Africa, far from this Central Asian nation where they have been stranded for two decades.
NAIROBI, Kenya - It's been almost two decades since U.S troops were forced out of Somalia after the "Black Hawk Down" battle.
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia - Ethiopia's election board says the ruling party has won national elections by a landslide.
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia - Ethiopia's ruling party called a rally in the capital Tuesday to celebrate its victory in national elections, but a U.S.
- Ethiopia ruling party celebrates election victory
- Ethiopia PM rebuffs election critics
- Ethiopia opposition calls for election rerun
- Early results: Ethiopia's ruling party won vote
- EU chief observer says Ethiopian poll was not fair
- Early results: Ethiopia's ruling party wins vote
- Rights group: Ethiopia vote marred by repression
- Ethiopia opposition bloc claims voter intimidation
- Ethiopia votes, with ruling party favored to win
- Critics say UN envoy to Somalia should resign
- Rights group: Ethiopia cracks down before May vote
- US professor among 5 sentenced to die in Ethiopia